How popular is RGB, really?

RGB stands mostly for Ridiculously Grossly Bloated overprices.
Because it seems to cause fatal crash of higher logical brain functions and make people pay ridiculous prices.
(though I'm propably too generous in assuming that average consumer can think in the first place)

RGB stands mostly for Ridiculously Grossly Bloated overprices.
Because it seems to cause fatal crash of higher logical brain functions and make people pay ridiculous prices.
(though I'm propably too generous in assuming that average consumer can think in the first place)

I love you EsaT.

Never change.

Mine is all turned off where possible i.e. keyboard lighting and motherboard lighting, cpu fan and gfx card have it though for some reason (not out of choice). My case doesn't have any windows though thankfully.
Would rather they ditched this to save money.

My keyboard (Corsair K70) and mouse (Logitech G502) both have the same static colour. As for my case, it doesn't have a window and I never look at it while it's on. I'd rather have components do exactly what I want them to do rather than pay a premium for RGB, unfortunately every component seems to have RGB these days.

All down to individual preference .. i have 9 RGb fans giving a real subtle cool shade of blue through a glass TT View 91 case and any visitors to my house usually think its wonderfully cool. I think if i changed that to rainbow effects it would look absolutely terrible to be honest.... but theres gonna be somebody who will love it. If i switch them all off someones going to like that better too. But who really cares what anyone else thinks... one persons vomit is anothers eye candy i guess.

I'd rather have components do exactly what I want them to do rather than pay a premium for RGB, unfortunately every component seems to have RGB these days.
I'd rather have compnents do what I want too, but I have to pay a premium for all the S/PDIFs and Thunderbolts and Turbo-Boost Overclocking Gamerz modes that I'll never use...

I have none what so ever turned on, my case has no window, and its turned off on the back of my monitor and keyboard. I just find it a pointless and distracting

Last edited:
I like a bit of RGB but I wouldn’t choose components based on it. My PC usually has a subtle red glow through the side window but sometimes I set it to unicorn vomit just because.

My big issue is how you need umpteen programs to control it all if you don’t buy everything from the same manufacturer. I’ve an NZXT case, MSI motherboard, Palit graphics card, and Logitech peripherals all with RGB and I wish I could control the lighting for them from the same place. I’ve got some Teamgroup RAM incoming which also has RGB so I’ll probably need yet another program to manage that.

Back
Top Bottom