HP Reverb

Associate
OP
yes that's what I want for simracing only,and if the price is right it could do really well.

regards the screens I don't know,i guess we will have to wait until late april for when it comes out...hopefully.

Associate
OP
well,since I wont be using the wmr controls and im only sat down for sim racing, the tracking is more than enough..so given a choice of better visuals and better comfort or better hand controls and separate tracking towers, for me its a no brainer :)

I have had the rift and a Lenovo headset,both worked good for sim racing,the tracking on the Lenovo was no worse than the rift but the clarity was better altho the sweetspot was bad.

so no..I wont be better of waiting for headsets with poorer clarity.

theres also the acer now which looks on paper like it could be better than the HP,i will buy whatever is best suited for the task at hand,whatever happens its looking a good year for us regarding VR :)

Associate
OP
I recall on twitter some uk rep mentioning it would be acouple of weeks before it goes on sale in the UK

pretty frustrating the complete lack of knowledge the UK HP team have on this unit..

saw this someone posted on iracing forums just now:

tpoUPYn.jpg.png

Last edited:
Associate
OP
yea I have an odyssey and just looking for a little bit more clarity,the Rift S doesn't look like its going to cut it so it only leaves me the HP,Acer OJO or an imported pimax.

Back
Top Bottom