Human Centipede

Capodecina
Soldato
I've been waiting for this one as well, apparently it screened at the Fright Fest in August. No idea when its proper release is though, it will probably get quite limited coverage. In the meantime, Thirst is worth looking out for in a couple of weeks.

Associate
I really can't understand what makes people want to watch things like this :(

Also, I know horror films are not know for their basis in fact, even loosely, but surely if that actually happened to 3 people they would be dead in an extremely short time, thus not making much of a movie...

Ah well, each to their own I guess, but I have no idea why you'd actually pay money to see it

Soldato
Ugh.

Shock and surprise to replace legitimate story and character development. Sounds like this film is going to be based on the same substance as the SIX Saw movies.

"We don't have any real plot, character or story to develop... so instead look at this sequence of unecessarily vile images with loud noises and flashing lights for 90 minutes. Look how gross it is. Isn't it gross? Isn't it? Aren't you shocked? Yeah, yeah you're shocked. Thanks for your money".

Associate
Ugh.

Shock and surprise to replace legitimate story and character development. Sounds like this film is going to be based on the same substance as the SIX Saw movies.

"We don't have any real plot, character or story to develop... so instead look at this sequence of unecessarily vile images with loud noises and flashing lights for 90 minutes. Look how gross it is. Isn't it gross? Isn't it? Aren't you shocked? Yeah, yeah you're shocked. Thanks for your money".

Hey! I liked the first Saw film. After that they do start to go downhill though.

Caporegime
Hey! I liked the first Saw film. After that they do start to go downhill though.

The first one was decent nothing more.
They have all been awful, poorly written and shoddy acting, the SAW films are there as a cash cow, fairly cheap to make and will attract a high number of people if you release it to come out at Halloween.

It's such a shame that "horror" films are now relying on gore, nudity and "predictable" shocks. Whatever happened to atmosphere, twists, character development and above all a decent and well written story.

They just don't make 'em like Alien anymore.
The Horror genre has gone stale.

/rant

Back
Top Bottom