Hungarian Grand Prix 2016, Budapest - Race 11/21

He's taken part in F1 races and finished them, if my experience of the game with most aids turned off is accurate, its still a hell of an achievement!

in absolute terms maybe but it's all relative and, relative to his peers, he's distinctly underwhelming.

You need that something special to succeed in F1, as evidenced by the number of feeder series champions (Palmer included) who amount to little in F1. He won't be around for long, trust me.

Verstappen moved, but he moved a second time for the corner which is fine. What did he expect he'd not turn in to the corner. Kimi made all those moves too close in that straight into a corner, you can get that close and jump out at the last second down a straight but not on the edge of the braking zone.

Like a winner of the Jim Clark Cup, essentially the F1 world Championship for normally aspirated cars?

I meant within F1. He won GP2 too but F1 is obviously so different to any other series that only the very best survive and I don't put him in that class at all.

He'd dragged that car up to where it didn't belong.

And then threw it off the track for no reason.

Back
Top Bottom