Hungarian Grand Prix 2016, Budapest - Race 11/21

I don't think he's technically broken any rules but I'm not a fan of his movement as late as he does. However, it's pushing the limits that probably is going to make him a world champion one day.

I agree on the future world champ but I think he's getting a bit of slack because he is a 'good story' for f1

I don't like Hamilton's sulkiness when he loses but I don't like the way Rosberg appears satisfied with second place either. Maybe he's not but it doesn't show all that much.

Surprised Max hasn't got talked to. Imo that's twice in the race that he's moved in the breaking zone

Which is fine, nothing says the driver ahead has to make the move first. That kimi wasn't ready to go further inside is just Kimi not being ready to react sensibly. Verstappen's driving was world class in that, he didn't make a move, waited for Kimi then scared the **** out of Kimi by twitching in that direction. He completely and absolutely outplayed a far more experienced world champion, embarrassingly easily in fact.

All Kimi had to do was go further inside, he'd like have to brake harder when he got there and would probably do what Ricciardo did last year and overshoot the corner and Max would easily duck back under him but that is racing.

All Kimi had to do was go further inside, he'd like have to brake harder when he got there and would probably do what Ricciardo did last year and overshoot the corner and Max would easily duck back under him but that is racing.

If there was a move he could have made today that could have worked, he would have made it.
He's hardly just some guy out on a track day.

I don't like Hamilton's sulkiness when he loses but I don't like the way Rosberg appears satisfied with second place either. Maybe he's not but it doesn't show all that much.

I thought that. You've just lost the race and you seem fine!? If hamilton, alonso, vettel, Riciardo or indeed most of them finished second after qualifying first they'd be visibly gutted and probably a bit annoyed.

Then again we'd all be moaning if he was sulking so meh. :D

I agree on the future world champ but I think he's getting a bit of slack because he is a 'good story' for f1

Yeah I have mixed feelings. He's obviously an amazing talent but there's a bit too much "don't give a ****" attitude from him and he's too gung-ho at times. Smashing his car up twice at Monaco, not caring about track limits here then having the cheek to criticise others for it, taking liberties with movement in braking zones etc.

Back
Top Bottom