Hurricane Dorian

Associate
Heard on the radio that the forward motion of Dorian is slowing and as a result it may spend as much as 30 hours over the Bahamas.

If that's the case this may be more catastrophic than Katrina.

Associate
Was fascinated by this picture from the eye of Dorian by a National Hurricane Center storm chaser. It's known as the stadium effect and only happens in really strong storms.

Associate
It's not as if he can do anything about it, why get so worked up over a joke comment

Worked up? Joke? I don't think you've seen either from me, nor him. Joke my ***! It was a declarative statement, with a political agenda.

But hey, people are going to die, what's the big deal right? You're safe right? <insert political comment here>

Sorry, I guess you think it's ok to express your political viewpoint while people die. How else would we know how you feel? I offer my sincerest apology to you.

Soldato
Worked up? Joke? I don't think you've seen either from me, nor him. Joke my ***! It was a declarative statement, with a political agenda.

But hey, people are going to die, what's the big deal right? You're safe right? <insert political comment here>

Sorry, I guess you think it's ok to express your political viewpoint while people die. How else would we know how you feel? I offer my sincerest apology to you.

Calm down internet warrior.

Soldato

I stand corrected, you're obviously not worked up :p

Caporegime
:rolleyes:

You do realize that people will die as a result of this storm right? Or does that matter as long as you can make your political statement?

A statement that Trump himself made...?

Shoot it with guns, it's your God given right.

They've tried that before.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...y-shoot-at-storm-facebook-event-a7938741.html

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/41201494/people-like-ryon-are-going-to-shoot-at-hurricane-irma

Back
Top Bottom