I am a bike owner!

Associate
OP
It's with much pleasure that I have to wrap up the story now. Because I passed my mod 2 today! Yay! :D

It was my second attempt because I made a bit of a **** up on the first. Ah well, these things happen. I have already removed the L plates because I'll have to use the Yammy until I get round to going big bike shopping. Which will probably be at the weekend :)

Thinking of a GSX650F or ER6-F at the moment. I want a faired bike for the dual carriageway riding. I don't want a supersports yet. Maybe in the future, but I want something that's a bit more of an all-rounder to start off with. Can't wait!

Associate
OP
Just put a deposit down on a GSX650F! :D

Lovely bike, fits me like a glove.

newbikev.jpg

Associate
OP
I did my cbt last October, still enjoying charging around on my yzf r-125, gonna keep riding and go for my DAS next summer :D

You've got a nice bike there. If I was only allowed to ride a 125 for the near future then I'd buy an R125 in a heartbeat.

Associate
OP
Picked the bike up today. :)

Took a bit of getting used to, but it's a lovely bike. The engine is silky smooth. The ride is excellent. I haven't been able to really push it yet because the dealer put a new front tyre on it, but it's in a different league to any bike I've been on before.

Hoping to take it out for a bit tomorrow to get used to it some more.

Back
Top Bottom