I Apologize to all.

Soldato
im stuck on the part where you have to kill benezia and her guards. they just swamp me and my other two characters and we die.

make sure you're making the most of swapping your ammunition types. I always find it best to run to my right aswell killing the geth there, and making my way around while being out of sight of Benezia, until it's just you AND benezia.

Soldato
I picked this up for £6 preowned, and have given it a couple of hours. Think I might be on Feros (?) in the first set of missions where you get to choose where to visit. Finding it hard work and it has been shelved for a later date. When does it get good? :p

Permabanned
Only problem with Mass Effect was the frame rate (console version) and texture pop-in, both have been fixed in the sequel. (apparently)

Associate
I am in the same boat as the OP but haven't tried it again to perhaps realise its greatness... might have to pick it up again as its very cheap.

I am like this with music quite often. There has been many an album I have listened to a few times and thought "this is crap", only for the realisation of sheer brilliance to finally hit me like a bolt from the blue.

Associate
I liked Mass Effect a lot. I've comepleted it on veteren hardcore and insanity settings.

Hardcore and Insane are not that hard if you are a biotic at the start. Once you get all your powers going, you can pretty much kill anything easily.

I believe I've spent about 60 hours on one character, 40 hours on another and then about 10 on my new one.

Soldato
Brilliant game, completed it on each difficulty on the 360 when it was release & recently bought it for PC, completed it twice.

Each one was a full 30-50 hour run through - not just the main story line.

Love it, can't wait for #2.

Soldato
I bought it on release day, had it for sale in work and quite a few people were coming in asking for it, I had never really heard about it (heard the name but that's about it) Played it for a couple of hours and didn't really like it so traded it in whilst it still held it's value.

Played it again later on and it was better, but still not the RPG I was hoping for, it just seemed so dumbed down in comparison to KOTOR which I would say was it's closest relative

Back
Top Bottom