I don't really know what I'm doing!! Play along!!

Soldato
OP
its curved isn't it. how do you find the curved monitor vs a flat one?

I like the 1440 res (and often hear the wides are good, and interested in the immersivity of curved)) and so very interested in your thoughts.
It’s really good. I might be alone in this, but I actually got a bit of what felt like motion sickness with it at first (in PUBG first person view) but very quickly got used to it...

Soldato
Lovely looking set up! If it was me I'd look at mounting that work top directly to wall and lose the desk. Maybe get some of those Alex drawers to go underneath.

I had mine done on a box frame... strong enough to take my weight easily, I'm a big guy.

Soldato
OP
Lovely looking set up! If it was me I'd look at mounting that work top directly to wall and lose the desk. Maybe get some of those Alex drawers to go underneath.

I had mine done on a box frame... strong enough to take my weight easily, I'm a big guy.
That’s not a bad shout to be fair...

Depending what it costs to get a carpenter round to do it, I might just get another desk.

The only one I can find that’s the right dimensions is ridiculously expensive, so if the carpenter works out better I’ll probably do that.

Cheers

Soldato
That’s not a bad shout to be fair...

Depending what it costs to get a carpenter round to do it, I might just get another desk.

The only one I can find that’s the right dimensions is ridiculously expensive, so if the carpenter works out better I’ll probably do that.

Cheers

Didn't cost me much at all really and fits my space perfectly plus a lot more secure than most desks I've had.

Soldato
I had a carpenter come in but only because I'm not physically able to do stuff like that at the moment but it looked painfully simple to do. Cant Can't remember exactly what I paid but I was having a load of stuff done and it didn't break the bank...

Back
Top Bottom