I finally Bought something, (and it's never been written off)

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
If you're not happy and they are willing to take it back, surely get it sent back before they change their mind.

Associate
OP
Kind of difficult when my old banger has gone forever, its my only car and I'm 200 miles from home on a week away with the wife! Car was delivered on Friday evening, no one in to speak to until this morning about it!

Just a nightmare from beginning to end.

Caporegime
Surprised that they are so willing to take it back to be honest. However from what you are describing, it sounds like it has had some sort of accident in between you seeing it and it being delivered! is the new tyre on the same side as the resprayed stuff?

Associate
OP
Yes I've hpi checked it, I finally have the service history and its full and complete. The company are slowly sorting stuff out.

Nothing wrong with the way it drives just minor cosmetic stuff which had they sorted it the first time I would never have noticed.

Man of Honour
To be fair my wife had an idiot farmer drive into the wing of her Golf GTi when it was parked (I suspect he was sozzled) and dent it. Much to my IMENSE annoyance it was not repaired well, I was stupid and went with the farmer arranging the repair as I was out the country in the US at the time and it looked crap needing doing again. Car was perfect, wing had a small dent so you might look at it and see a right bag of worms if you had seen the first repair when the car was absolutely perfect bar a badly painted front wing that colour matched but didn't seem well lacquered.

Back
Top Bottom