I have been very stupid

Suspended
rabanthor said:
just leave it be mate...try and change it, cause probs, get slagged on the net... theres no end to it.

This is the Duvet police. Word has it that someone around here might be abusing a Duvet.

We would not want to have to come visit you and confiscate a Duvet, take it to the Duvet pound where it may have to remain with the other Duvet's waiting for a responsible owner to show mercy and take it in.

Especially in this current climate of Duvet abuse. 12 toggers have little chance of survival.

Zip

Zip

Soldato
Hequn said:
*snigger*

That one made me laugh to :D

Can someone explane to me what an illuminated gear nob is?

I am just imagining some bright ball on the end of the gear stick? :o

Or is it just the numbers that light up?

Permabanned
OP
just the numbers that light up.
the wife wasnt too happy when she learned what I'd been doing with the duvet. its an idea though instead of buying a proper car cover...

Zip

Zip

Soldato
rabanthor said:
just the numbers that light up.
the wife wasnt too happy when she learned what I'd been doing with the duvet. its an idea though instead of buying a proper car cover...

Doesnt the E60 M5 have light up numbers :p

Man of Honour
pinkaardvark said:
All the M3's I have been in certainly have had. But then all the folks I have know who have owned them couldn't find their own knob in the dark so a very useful feature :)

i imagine the one rabanthor is adding is from an rx8 - quiet a common mod from the more tartey mx5 owners ;)

Back
Top Bottom