I met a Romanian online and she comes to me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Permabanned
I was browsing a web cam models website(MFC) for purely educational purposes and as it happened I started talking to a romanian girl who works there.
Our interaction further enhanced itself when I went back to see her the following day. After some time we realized that we like each other. Now, am not the typical "shake the snake" type of customer as I was only cruising around on that site for noble reasons. I haven't spent a dime but heck...amazing physical beauty you find there(trust me).

She's visiting me on April. I am located in London. If we like each other live as much as online we shall engage in a relationship.

I am "open minded" enough to not be bothered about this job she used to do or might keep doing for a bit but not planning to continue forever but i realize that in poor countries "internet jobs" present the only viable solution.

I'll be happy to see her and I have put aside about 10 condoms for a rainy day. Now, I haven't put all my hopes in one basket but spread it out. I believe she could really be the one, my no.1.

What are your thoughts? I shall update this thread with further news if demand warrants it.

Permabanned
OP
No I have some evidence to suggest that shes genuine and not a leecher. I am really the wrong guy to be leeched. I haven't given to her anything no has she asked. We mustn't believe that every single female from east europe is a scam artist and I don't support your comments thus far.

P.S.
*My 1,000 post*

Permabanned
OP
Everyone shup up!

This is a genuine thread.

I don't appreciate this prejudice with everyone who comes from an eastern country. Granted there are many thieves there but not everyone is the same.

My bitch will come to see me in April and I have no evidence to suggest so far that shes after my money. If she is she will find out am the wrong guy.

We can come online and stream ourselves with ustream. Then i want all of you to forward a fiver each to my paypal which i deserve after the abuse i've received on here

Permabanned
OP
I personally find nothing wrong with the word "bitch".

There is nothing offensive with this word, not in itself. It's the context that you use it with that matters. Words themselves are NOT offensive

Permabanned
OP
Not that i didn't expect mockery on GD :D but some of you are utterly low grade bank clerks.

I am glad to say my babe is coming over this April and she won't be up for grabs as she will be available only for my perusal.

Granted she used to work on MFC but she was of the decent variety. She ain't demoralized either just a poor person in need for some cash to pay her way through university. Pics will follow if some order is established.

This is a genuine thread, I insist.

Permabanned
OP
Have you actually spoken to each other in real-time over a web cam/skype or telephone, rather than just via email etc?
If you have and are satisfied she is who she says she is...who knows? She may indeed be genuine! ;)

Believe it or not this thread is real just like all my others. I suppose is the way that i express myself that provokes mockery :D

I have seen her numerous time on skype and before that on MFC. Trust me I have taken this slowly and at this point i have no evidence to suggest that shes after my money. I don't subscribe to the view that being from Romania and/or MFC immediately qualifies you as a whore or scam artist.

MFC has for sure the hottest girls that i have seen in my life. I invite all of you to peruse the site and check out some cams but refrain from shaking the snake.

out of curiosity CK where are you from yourself?

I am of white descent, mediterranean.

Permabanned
OP
What is her cam name? We must find. It will probably be a guy anyway.

At this point of time am hesitating with revealing that as that might cause embarassment to her as am sure someone will go there and take her private for the heck of it.

She isn't after money, that am certain as i have given no ideas away that am ready to spend for her. I've been pretty clear with that. Whether the relationship itself will stand the test of time thats an entirely different matter that we shall live long enough to find out. She's 21. I am couple of years older with an inheritance on my back which she doesn't know about but you do due to my references to the stock market where am losing heavily currently.

81184114.jpg

I am a 100% girl who is not after your money my little cheeky guy!!

:eek:

Last edited:
Permabanned
OP
CheekyKid - surely you had to "pay" her to get her into private chat and then manage to swoon her somehow (though your original post said you didn't spend a dime?) - just seems a bit odd that her conception of any "client" on that site can change after a chat? I mean lets be honest, you went there for one thing like any guy, and that's your motivation for wanting to get her here too (don't blame you).

I find it waste of money to patronize MFC so I never do it. I have never taken her private nor would I ever do that. If she likes me she won't be interested in it either. As for girls asking you to "help them" with a private I don't accept that either. I would only do it if lets say my real gf was working there and I decided to do her a surprise or something of that context.
I used to go on MFC because of the amazing hot girls that you see here and also boredom played a huge part too at the time as I was without a job and single plus I had heavy loses in the stockmarket when I bought Lloyds at 58p and it went down to 46p.

Granted like more normal men who would visit MFC I have shaken the snake from sunrise to sunset on more than one occassion but thats hardly an argument against me, I should think. They are just too hot and bachelors some times simply can't help it. If you don't believe me check them out!

As for my babe I just gotten to know her from visiting her room often. I had noticed that shes not the "usual" cam whore that makes you feel "lets mate" so chat after a chat we got closer and with her i had different sort of feelings.

Oh sure....she packs a good pair and a nice curve so certainly body wise shes up to par.

The whold thing didn't happen in one day. More like 3 months. Granted i had reservations and I guess I still do as I know very well that online attraction doesn't always translate into the real world.

I am not particurarly proud of her job nor is she and nor would we reveal it to people close to me/us because most are narrow minded jerks whose judgement on the girls that do this sort of job is ridiculous and hence i can't take it on board and consider it. I do have reservations for people who decide to do this sort of job and trust me I have taken her for a ride through some questioning that I deemed important. I believe she has passed the driving test.

I'll reiterate that I won't pay anything for her other than a meal and this sort of basic stuff. The first meeting will be crucial and i want to establish 100% that she ain't after my wallet or my passport.

I too met a Romanian online, I have visited her 3 times in Romania now. She plans to emmigrate in the summer.. Beautiful people, beautiful country (not what I invisaged, was a wake up call for me not to judge a country or a people until you visit!).

On the flip side, there are a lot of scams and Romanians especially are very clever people. There is a lot of it going on but I was the lucky one with my relationship. Its real and beautful, best decision I ever made.

ps... Always make sure you at least cam first before you even consider meeting. You can learn an awful lot about someone from camming and it rules out some aspects of scams. If she wont go on cam for you then be very suspicious.

Matt

Well Matt...with respect but the capital is pants. Worse city i've been too in terms of general sightseeing. People were cool though and not as friendly as londoners. I like to see the city in its entirety not only the best "chosen" parts by guide books. I can't comment on the country side as I haven't been to.

Permabanned
OP
Ok tickets booked just today! I paid £150:eek:

She's coming in mid april.

I agree with the reservations posted above with regards the long distance and this is something we have discussed with my wannabe baby.

She's only 21 but seems quite matture and at the beginning I had stated clearly that I have no interest in wishfull thinking and hoping that one day the sky will open and she will fall next to me. Obviously she still goes to uni so naturally I asked her that even if we like each other how the hell can we be together often enough so that the relationship can survive.
She has insisted that she needs not to go to uni daily and she can simply attend only few important classes and then she can just go and do the exams only. I take her word for it.

As far as the information that I have gotten so far goes she will be able to stay with me at least half the year+ assuming some rapport is established between us.

She no longer works on MFC and it is not clear she will work again. Assuming she becomes my babe she won't have to work there again and I can take care of the $800 yearly uni fees. Talking about having a sugar daddy :D

Having said that I need to see actual evidence from her that she really likes me in a face to face interaction.

I have decided to "give it a try" and so far am down £250 which shall increase a tad after some upcoming expenses in London. This is an amount that am willing to risk.

I am more concerned about my psychological health after this than money.

Assuming she can stay over a reasonable amount of time I don't see why this whole thing can't work. While she's here I won't be paying anything over the top as she doesn't come here to spend my money but to get to know me so from what I know from her so far I doubt she will try to leech me.

I am happy...and we will sleep together from day 1 which means happy times psychologically with all the hugging that will take place plus happy times for the guy downstairs too :)

Last edited:
Permabanned
OP
Wouldnt have paid for the tickets etc if it was me. If it works out though props to you

She can't afford at this point of time so its either I pay or we need to wait longer for a meet up which i don't have patience for.

Anyone wants to come to Heathrow to document the event?

Last edited:
Permabanned
OP
You're already out £150 on flights

8/1 she's liying. Wanna play?

Well I am but this doesn't necessarily means shes about to rip me. The "losses" so far ain't worrying me.

Why the hell would she come here if it wasn't for me?
I would never marry for ideological reasons and I am not the sort of guy you can leech. If she comes for money (which i doubt) she will just waste her time.

I cant believe this threads still going on!

Its not the fact shes from Romania etc but put it this way, who in the right mind would fly to another country to meet anyone they have just spoke to online. I know I wouldnt as god knows what would happen. (havent read since like page 5 so not to sure what people have said)

Many many people travel to meet someone whom they met online. I am rather surprised you find it odd. I have spoken on hte phone and seen her face on skype.
A good babe can be found anywhere

Permabanned
OP
What region / city is she from?

Bucharest

My reservations are with the possibility of not feeling much attraction for her once we meet face to face and what do I do then.....I don't care much about the financial losses so far....am much more concerned about the psychological aspect here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom