I met a Romanian online and she comes to me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Permabanned
OP
Guys relax... I have to say most of the posts are simply not worth replying to. The prejudice of some is beyond respect.
Just because she's romanian or used to work on MFC that doesn't make her a scam artist and am tired of repeating this.

My "losses" so far are in the region of 250-£270 and i will not be sponsoring any shopping spree of hers or anything. In fact I doubt she will ask for anything as she hasn't show any indication of this type of behaviour thus far and everything has been my decision.

She knows already or will find out that I won't be spending here other than the essentials so it makes no financial sense for her to visit me unless she likes me. Also I don't do marriages so that avenue will be closed for her too. She has 6 days to spend with me. She will have a free holiday sure but if this all that is in her mind and I detect that she will find out that she will be kicked out from my house and I will feel nice about it too.

Also there is a good chance that we will be mating, naturally, so even if nothing happens at the end of it I will at least be having a good memory and lots of semen out of the way so that new can reproduced for future off springs.

How many times I need to say that I won't be a spending $ucker for her?

Personally throwing £250 down the ****ter is peanuts(if she turns out pants) so the downside doesn't hurt me and the upside could be great.
Psychologically I kinda try to be prepared for everything though so that to save myself from pain.

Any more ridiculous replies and demeaning and belittling a person who you don't even know enough will result in me stopping updating this thread (which isn't a troll) and 21000+ views can't be wrong:D

So anyway CB, how exactly have you paid for her ticket? Did you send her the money to purchase one? or send here the ticket itself?

I paid by card online. I would never send money to her for that.

Last edited:
Permabanned
OP
I don't know where this is going to end up but...my babe:

roma1.jpg

I have seen her on skype so I know its her. I'll be happy to finally hug her :). We seem to be going well so far.

Permabanned
OP
OP as you’re paid for the tickets now you should know what flight number and time it turns up, so how come you avoided a few other forum members questions about what flight number and time it was?

You offered for a few Ocuk to record you or go to the airport so to prove you wasn’t talking rubbish which a few have taken you up on the offer but you seem to not want to reply to any of those posts?

Yup, indeed.

Who's up to come down to Heathrow? She's coming over on the 21st of April. 1-2 peeps is ok but no more as wouldn't feel great about it, I already don't as a matter of fact! but this is going to make me a legend so be it :D. Also we need camera with decent zoom since you ain't going to sit right behind me, innit?

As for her picture on a certain website am not surprised. She's on 2-3 as I recall but I've been adviced that she will take her profiles down now that she wants to find out if i'd dig her.

Last edited:
Permabanned
OP
I have seen her on skype so I know how she looks guys.

There is a decent chance I can score. Oh sure....one can never be certain as i can't be certain that there is no god.

Let's look at it this way, if your story is genuine and she turns up, which she may well do then great, if she doesn't, then the worst is you're out £250.00 plus a bit of wasted time which is hardly life-changing and last but not least, you'll learn from the experience either way!

Exactly my way of thinking :)

Permabanned
OP
any exact date she/he/it is coming?

this thread is epic btw :D

I have already said and I also wait for people to rise to my challenge to come down to Heathrow. Applicants post here on why you should be chosen and one of you must have a decent camera. Also no chavs please.

Permabanned
OP
You could have paid £250 and been guaranteed some horizontal jogging but no, YOU PAID £250 FOR THE POSSIBILITY OF GETTING LAID!

It's not only about mating. I also have honourable intentions about her.

As for a pic of myself am still resisting the temptation to do so in order to avoid further embarassment. I know how old is she so what sites say don't bother me. Heck on some sites i have my age as 35 but never bothered to change it :)

Permabanned
OP
Can I ask, do you have to take down your trousers so that you don't sound muffled when you speak?

Go back and READ what I actually wrote! I stayed with her many times for extended periods over a two year period so that should answer your schoolboy question - she eventually had designs on marriage but I wasn't up for that at the time but we still remained good friends!
We cost each other very little during that time and certainly no more than dating someone here and far more interesting!

Do you always equate sexual value for money with the women you date?
talk about the OP being naive.....sheesh !

You are the only sensible person in this thread.

Permabanned
OP
Anyway.....

Going back 2 months or so and there I was preparing to go to meet and greet my babe at the airport. I wasn't exactly 100% comfortable with bringing OC members along due to the embarassment they might have caused. Admittedly this was an idea I had considered at the time!

It was a rather sentimental moment since we hugged and kissed warmly(as expected). I did feel her tongue, I might add. It felt nice :). Having said that we ended up running as I had completely forgotten that I had a limo waiting for us. I paid £90 for a Mercedes S class to take us from Heathrow to Hammersmith but I felt this was well spent and might have scored a point or two, showing that I want to treat her nice. She seemed over the moon and so was I. She has a good build. You seriously can't find a better babe to create offsprings with. Needless to say when we were running I was carrying her heavy bags (why the heck she needed a huge samsonite?). That kinda worried me.

When we arrived home we went to bed rather quickly. I had her in my arms and I resisted the temptation to be overly sexual but nor I wanted to mate. Oh sure.... I did touch her bum but nothing innapropriate. The guy downstairs was welll behaved throughout. It was a nice moment :)

Days passed by and I noticed that she spends a heck of a lot of time preparing every time we wanted to go out. In one ocassion I did count 1 hour and 50mins:eek:. It was a night out to an affluent area of London.

Here I am in Kensighton at a restaurant where we went on Friday night.
54g.jpg

to be continued as i need sleep.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom