I would never pre-order a game, except...

Soldato
Recently we've have a bunch of less then stellar releases. Games I had thought about pre-ordering.

Thankfully I havn't pre-ordered a game since before No Mans Sky. That game cemented my policy of not buying games until the reviews are out.

Except for Totalwar: Warhammer 3, as soon as pre-orders were announced, I jumped at it, especially with the bonus race!
I love the Warhammer games, I know it might launch in a bit of a mess, but I have faith that CA will sort it out and provide a game that surpasses the rest of the series.

Of course I could be very wrong. But are there any games out there that you would pre-order in a heartbeat, or developers you trust to deliver on their promises?

Associate
Ill be another who probably pre-orders TW Warhammer 3, didn't realise there was a bonus race for pre-ordering. Generally don't pre-order anymore after getting bitten with Anthem and Battlefield 5.

Soldato
I preorder Nintendo games fairly regularly. Their big releases have been consistently excellent for decades.

On pc I wilds have ordered things like crusader King's 3 for certain if they hadn't given it away for free!

I was a bit fan of mount and blade warband so I preordered mount and blade bannerlord.

Like op I am felt into total war so have often preordered their games. These days I'm not confident my pc will handle it.

Associate
Back then i used to pre-order games but nowadays i don't as most of them when they get release are either too buggy to play or require a ton of patches just to be able to complete the tutorial section. There are a few games i would preorder, Half Life and GTA due to being a fan of them.

Soldato
Last game I pre-ordered was Final Fantasy 7 Remake and I wasn't disappointed.

I've recently pre-ordered Lost Ark with a founders pack but that game was released in Korea 3 years ago and we've had an Alpha and last week Beta.

Before those two was probably Mists of Pandaria expansion :o:cry:

Soldato
I don't preorder as I can just buy it on dayone, but the last game I did was was no man sky on PS4 man that was crap launch.

The only game i would preoder if I had to choose one, would be the next Zelda I guess they have never let me down

Back
Top Bottom