Icarus - PVE Survival

Soldato
OP
Not sure how the cold environment will work, can see many frost bitten players not being happy if that's where you spawn as it takes too long to level up to where you need to be for that environment.

Fortunately we'll be starting in the forest biome first and can work up to the arctic, although the polar bears might spam us like the normal bears in beta #2. :D

Soldato
Wonder if player inventory has been reset too? Presume so.

So I can now expect to be swarmed by 2 different types of bear, wolves and a mammoth now? I'll be safe in my thatch hut though won't I?

Soldato
That worked a treat fella thanks.
Any ideas on how to create a party if it’s possible lol

thanks.

Get your friend/s to 'Join game'. This will load the game but they will see a message telling them to create/choose their character.
Then its simply a case of joining the active prospect, they will land close by in their own dropship.

You get a tiny amount of xp within a certain radius of team-mates if they are earning some.

Soldato
Get your friend/s to 'Join game'. This will load the game but they will see a message telling them to create/choose their character.
Then its simply a case of joining the active prospect, they will land close by in their own dropship.

You get a tiny amount of xp within a certain radius of team-mates if they are earning some.

Cheers fella,

We got into the same game together no issues, loving the beta.

But wanted to see if it was possible to team/clan up so to speak.

Have had a good look around and it doesnt seem to be implemented yet.

Associate
With any survival game, i love the beginning, im out collecting all the stuff, cooking, building, while my drop mates do the missions, I do go on them ocasionaly. My guy i play with dropped in yesterday, ive built a nice 2 story house, stocked the fridges and hes like WTF. I would like the missions to be progressive ie keep ure base etc, but, hey ho., i like it.

Soldato
What do you mean I can't stand next to a fireplace in full body armour carrying 140kg of iron ore. Just because it's a desert and the ambient temp is 50 DegC!

How dare they add heat management to a PVE survival game :)

Associate
I have about 170 hours in this game, got the majority of the workshop items.

The game needs some serious work even after 16 weeks of updates, the game is barely at what it should have been at release.

In 170 hours I have had about 12 game breaking bugs that have required me to scrap missions that I have been on for 4 to 6 hours, completely wasted missions that have had to be started again.

Also gaining exotics is a bore fest, 30 minutes of staying around with extractors waiting to mine it is not my idea of fun.

Although I have enjoyed my time in the game it has been very frustrating so I am looking forward to more updates bug fixes and DLC with new maps and new alien monsters and vehicles (basically the stuff that was on the original trailer!)

Also forgot to mention the new temperature changes have just made the workshop nano armour pointless, that armour takes a lot to get and now they have basically broken heat and cold resistance, absolutely stupid

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom