ICC Champions trophy SA **Spoilers**

Caporegime
Hmmm will be interesting to see how England go about chasing the total down...its not a big total tbqh...Although i imagine the SL bowlers will give England a tough time ie Malinga, Murali and Mendis if they get to bowl.

Caporegime
They are only 4 wickets down so all is not lost yet...i still think England should win this with a bit of intelligent batting...so far they have been doing very well...Collingwood gave them a good platform to build on...as long as they dont throw their wickets away then they should get that total pretty easily.

SL on the other hand needs wickets and quickly.

Permabanned
Gutted that there is no TMS coverage of this series. I'm just following it via the live text updates on the BBC website :( I really hope England can pull this off, it would be a fantastic result especially in light of the poor performances against Australia recently.

Caporegime
43 needed off 60 odd balls...i think its an England win...unless a miracle happens for SL and they get 6 wickets but honestly i cant...the pitch is dull as dishwater...

England bowled very well...looks like Englands group is well and truly open...so far SA have won 1 and lost 1...SL are probably going to lose this so they are the same as SA then England so far with one win.

Also go to cricinfo.com they are carrying the full coverage there with commentary:).

Last edited:
Associate
I find it hard that the BBC is not covering such a cricket tournament? Rather strange!

Looking kind of easy now for England they are just taking their time playing very sensible cricket rather boring to watch but hey a win is a win :D

Caporegime
Aha Pakistan really taking it to India 300+ off 50 overs..that will do nicely thank you very muchly:p...Yousef and Malik completely and utterly destroying the Indian attack...dont think ive enjoyed a Pakistani performance against India for a very long time.

Am hoping the Pak bowlers now do their job and skittle out India for a paltry total...fingers crossed....fed up of Indians always beating us...its about time we beat them for a change:p

Caporegime

Luckily for the Aussies Lee, Ponting and Johnson made the runs that mattered...the rest of the batting lineup should be ashamed of their batting scores especially Hussey....god only knows why the Aussie selectors keep him in...he was dire during the Ashes series...only made a century in the last test when the game was more or less beyond the Aussies...he was dire in the ODI series as well....poor guy needs a complete break from cricket to get his form back.

Back
Top Bottom