ICC Champions trophy SA **Spoilers**

Caporegime
And take that India...Pakistan just ripped you a new one:D:D...54 run victory...out-batted and out-bowled by the Paks...Malik with an awesome century and Yousef played his part too...so glad to see him back in the squad.

Looks like we are well on our way to the semi final...hopefully the final too:D

Caporegime
And take that India...Pakistan just ripped you a new one:D:D...54 run victory...out-batted and out-bowled by the Paks...Malik with an awesome century and Yousef played his part too...so glad to see him back in the squad.

Looks like we are well on our way to the semi final...hopefully the final too:D

Quite a relief to see that both nations refrained from using nuclear weapons during the power play.

Soldato
There would have been but unfortunately the two big guns for India were injured; Yuvraj and Sehwag. This is what Yuvraj can do: (sorry england fans!!)

And I think that will cost India the tournament...game changing players like those two...:(

There was one point when Raina was in with Dravid, looked like they were going to bring it home..but credit to the Paks for a solid performance tbh. I also feel India has an extremely weak pace attack, very, very low on confidence!

I say we bring back Ganguly! :D

Soldato
The problem is that I think cricket is a fix.

Looking at the match, the indian bowling was bordering retardation at times, how many times were the batsmen able to edge just past the keeper for 4?

The turbanator was the biggest dissapointment,

a blind, deaf, dumb, lame, half dead camel could have told you that he was pitching the ball too short and too wide, so why did he not bowl a different line and length. India's bowling attack has never been the best, but often I feel they bowl far too short, and yet do not correct this.

Caporegime
England losing their openers cheaply again...68/2 so far.

Nz posted 315 and SL are struggling already...4 wickets down...looks like SL might well and truly be out as well if they keep losing their wickets.

Back
Top Bottom