**ID COOLING GIVEAWAY**

Gangster
OcUK Staff
Hey,

ID Cooling have decided to add to the current range of AIO coolers by releasing an RGB version. They currently have a Red, Blue and White version available in the 240mm model and now they have decided to join all the other manufacturers with RGB to suit anyones colour choice.

On that note ID cooling have decided to give you guys the chance to win one of the Auraflow RGB Coolers.

So we are looking for someone who is desperate for a cooler upgrade. All we need you to do is show us a picture of your rig/current cooler and you will be entered into the chance to win. You will need to have your forum name in the image next to the cooler/system as google has some really bad systems.

The competition will end 28th July at 1pm.

Product description is below for anyone interested in winning a nice shiny new cooler.

ID-Cooling Auraflow RGB Watercooling Unit - 240mm @ £89.99 inc VAT

RGB Control, Socket Compatibility: Intel: LGA2066/LGA2011/1366/1151/1150/1155/1156/775 , AMD: AM4/FM2+/FM2/FM1/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2

The Auraflow all in one water cooler has been designed with gamers and overclockers in mind. The 240mm Radiator with 2 PWM high static pressure fans allow for better control and performance. The cooler has a super fast heat transfer provided by the micro fin pure copper base on the CPU block and has excellent heat dissipation with the thick 240mm Radiator. The Auraflow is a full RGB cooler so that you can control the pump colour and fan colour through the motherboard RGB header.

Features:
- All in One Cooler
- Micro fin Cooper Base
- Synchronizes with motherboard RGB
- 240mm Radiator
- High Static Pressure Fan
- High Pressure Pump
- Comet Tail LED
- 2 x 120mm PWM Fan
- Intel and AMD Socket Support.

Specification:

- TDP: 200W
- Radiator Dimension: 274×120×27mm
- Radiator Material: Aluminum
- Tube Material: Premium Sleeved Tubing
- Tube Length: 315mm
- Waterblock Dimension: 68×65×36mm
- Cold Plate Material: Copper
- Pump Current: 0.25A
- Pump Speed: 2100RPM
- Pump Bearing: Ceramic Bearing
- Pump Life Expectancy: 50,000 Hrs
- Pump Noise Level: 25dB(A)
- Fan Dimension: 120×120×25mm
- Included Fans: 2pcs
- Fan Speed: 700~1800RPM
- Max. Air Flow: 74.5CFM
- Max. Static Pressure: 2.15mmH2O
- Noise: 18~35.2dB(A)
- Rated Voltage: 12VDC
- Operating Voltage: 10.8~13.2VDC
- Started Voltage: 7VDC
- Rated Current: 0.25A
- Power Input: 3W
- Bearing Type: Hydraulic Bearing

Only £89.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

All ID cooling range available here

Last edited:
Soldato
In my teens, when money was short, I had my CPU cooler held down with string for almost a year because the bracket broke. The string was looped around half a dozen holes all over my case in order to make sure it was held tightly to the CPU. Unfortunately, I have nothing that bad to post now.

Soldato
I've wanted a new AIO ever since I discovered corrosion on my radiator at minimum 1 year and 2 days ago, dated by a photo I took of it on my old phone. My current Corsair H50 has been in there for 7 years!

oKhjhlf.jpg

Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
Count me entered!!

You will need to upload and image of your current setup / cooler to enter.

"All we need you to do is show us a picture of your rig/current cooler and you will be entered into the chance to win. You will need to have your forum name in the image next to the cooler/system as google has some really bad systems."

Soldato
Here's my entry. Using a Corsair HG100i GTX. I've had it two years now. But the inside of the case is lacking serious RGB since the AMD 295x2 was sold and replaced with an RX 480.

Inked20160723_145645_LI_zps4ee1nbmz.jpg

Associate
Well, this is my entry. It's the AMD Sempron system I use for running old DOS games on a CRT monitor, complete with nasty stock cooler that hasn't, as far as I can remember, ever been cleaned. The fan bearings make a godawful noise now, so it's probably just about had enough of my lazy neglect :)

WecTUTi.jpg

Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
Its not about been clean. Just looking for systems that people may be in need of a new cooler / upgrade. No point giving a cooler to someone who has a full water cooling system as it wont get used. I am looking for people who will be interested in using the cooler.

Permabanned
Image is pretty old now, but I took it when I had my Raijintek Triton leak all over my 290 ... OCuk only offered to replace the cooler and not refund it and there was no way I was having another triton there so through the thing in a box and have been on stock ever since ... Have some slight graphical glitches with the GPU now, but still work when I need it to.

I guess I was "lucky" in that it didn't kill the motherboard or anything else, but not been able to afford another AIO since and in these summer months it gets pretty unbearable.

WHnmqQV.png

Associate
Here's my old cooler, starting to struggle a bit now and had to drop the overclock to 4.2 (even after a good dust out), so would be nice to get the old 2500k working harder at 4.5GHz again! Might also be tempted to finally pull the trigger on a new ryzen for it to play with though...

kVmt39rl.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
Here's my entry - I originally had a H80i, which died on me shortly after post-warranty expiry period, so I dumped in a lump of metal, and haven't had a chance to get back to an aio since.

Back
Top Bottom