If games were reality, choose one to live through...

Soldato
Or the Half-Life world:

Get a PhD from MIT, work in a cool, underground super-secret science facility. Ok I made a bit of a boo-boo in the test chamber, hopefully it won’t come up in my performance review but then I make up for it by . . . I guess you could call it troubleshooting. Bit of inter-dimensional travel, get a cool car and a boat and a Dog! Then go see Alyx for some quality time. Sorted.

Associate
GTA5 - To be a physcotic mass murdering, multi million dollar wheel man. :D

SWTOR - Who wouldn't want to live out there own epic mass murdering lightsaber weilding fantasy, as a Jedi or Sith with beauties like Kara, Jaesa and Vette. :cool:

Or the Half-Life world:

Get a PhD from MIT, work in a cool, underground super-secret science facility. Ok I made a bit of a boo-boo in the test chamber, hopefully it won’t come up in my performance review but then I make up for it by . . . I guess you could call it troubleshooting. Bit of inter-dimensional travel, get a cool car and a boat and a Dog! Then go see Alyx for some quality time. Sorted.

Wonderfully description of Gordon's life.
Especially with Alyx in your life to finish the heroic day off.
But I'll raise you, been left in release lymbo hell, because where's Half Life 3 already? :confused:

Soldato
GTA5 - To be a physcotic mass murdering, multi million dollar wheel man. :D

SWTOR - Who wouldn't want to live out there own epic mass murdering lightsaber weilding fantasy, as a Jedi or Sith with beauties like Kara, Jaesa and Vette. :cool:

Wonderfully description of Gordon's life.
Especially with Alyx in your life to finish the heroic day off.
But I'll raise you, been left in release lymbo hell, because where's Half Life 3 already? :confused:

Apparently they didn’t finish the story as promised because Valve staff now want to work on other things instead (like Steam and hats etc.). Such a shame.

Maybe there will be a HL3 VR or something but the writer leaving Valve and spilling the end of the story was not a good sign! Way the world’s gone – Google staff refuse to work on drones for US government because of their feelings or something. If I was a shareholder in Alphabet I would not be happy with staff refusing to do the flipping jobs they are paid for because *say it in whiny voice* - ‘we don’t want to’.

Associate
Far Cry 3...

Beautiful island, cool caves, limited people, epic fun burning weed to cool tunes and sex with a hot women at the end.

You die after, but it would have been a blast (no pun intended).

Associate
I think for me it would be Morrowind or any of the elderscrolls universe just such a interesting place to be, would be great to learn alchemy and magic become a great wizard then go exploring to make my fortune, slay some dragons and end up living in a big castle with a nice big family.

GTA5 maybe although being blown up endlessly by cheaters would get old :)

Soldato
I was going to say Forza Horizon 3/4 because who wouldn't want to blast about in high performance cars, however I'm actually going to say Star Trek Online, because I'm a fleet Admiral, I have loads of bad ass ships and can blow stuff up!!

Associate
I like how most people are assuming they'd be the main character rather than random peasant #53 who Triss would never look twice at. They'd live a hard, lonely life before having their brains eaten by a demon only for the hero to come and loot your body before tossing it over a cliff to see how it lands.

Also, Mount Your Friends.

Back
Top Bottom