If games were reality, choose one to live through...

Soldato
I like how most people are assuming they'd be the main character rather than random peasant #53 who Triss would never look twice at. They'd live a hard, lonely life before having their brains eaten by a demon only for the hero to come and loot your body before tossing it over a cliff to see how it lands.

Also, Mount Your Friends.
That was precisely my question too. I was thinking that if I (the me I am right now) was dumped into some harsh game world I'd be dead in seconds, not being some awesome badass

Soldato
If that's the case then you would wanna pick a game world you know inside out, so even if your just a weak human you could still be treated like a god for knowing everything :)

Someone picked Resident Evil, lol cool game but im not sure I would want to be running for my life chased by zombies or worse...

Associate
As someone who likes their cars it'd be a difficult one between Test Drive Unlimited 1 or 2, but in the end I think I'd go for TDU 1 because that is where my heart has always been. Bombing around a pretty island in a fast car, doing the occasional race, drifting, buying more cars and houses to put them in while rolling in money and having all of these cars that never break down or take any damage.

Soldato
Witcher universe is awesome. But I love the extra magic in the Skyrim universe.

Witcher for Jenifer, Skyrim for the magic.

But probably settle for the elite universe cos planetary landings would exist if you were actually there!

Soldato
What a great question!

Quite a difficult one also!...

Fallout, or Left4Dead, or something of that ilk because I've always wanted to live in a post-apocalyptic Earth.

I think I would pick something like these ^

I've always wanted to experience a zombie apocalypse (as long as I could turn it back again when I wanted :p)

Probably pac man. Eat pills all day while being chased around by ghosts of my past.

Don't let your dreams, be dreams :p

Back
Top Bottom