If Richard Branson offered you 2 million pounds...

Associate
I think she's just realised how low she'd gone and had gone off for a long hard look at herself. :(

:D id gone out for lunch!

and in answer to the question, its easy saying "if u were offered x amount would you" because its not somethign that would ever happen. i relity i can imagine that i would.

Caporegime
OK, seems that for the metro-sexual world of GD, being bummed by Branson is not dodgy enough.

How about Branson offers you 2m to be his lover for a year? You have to give it up at least once a week.

Or 2m to become genuinely bisexual? How many of you would do that for money?

You whores!

Soldato
OK, seems that for the metro-sexual world of GD, being bummed by Branson is not dodgy enough.

How about Branson offers you 2m to be his lover for a year? You have to give it up at least once a week.

That would be around 38,000 per week to be Branson's bitch. Hmmm, That's a pretty good wage. I think I probably would :( As long as he wasn't into anything TOO weird!

Or 2m to become genuinely bisexual? How many of you would do that for money?

Yeah, sure. As long as I didn't have to give up the ladies completely.

Soldato
Evading the question.

£50 and a hug then?

You whores!

A year in his fancy apartment with full access to the latest technology and his fridge, enough bum-love that you get to like it and 2 million at the end of it? I'm in.

Back
Top Bottom