If you could choose Arsenal or 'Boro winning the Cup ??

Soldato
Firstly congrats to both and a fantastic achievment.

As title if you had a choice in one or the other winning their respective Euro cup this year who would you go for ?

Personally I would go for Boro. If rumours are to be beleived that Steve McClaren is to be next England Manager then it gives his position a little more credibility in some peoples eyes. Be good to see one of the smaller teams in Europe do well. Plus I've always had a bit of a soft spot for them since the days when we signed Pally and Robbo was their manager

Last edited:
Boro, for the fantastic comebacks they have performed in the last 2 ties.

Also, as much as I would like an English (:p) team to win the CL again, I think it would be good for a team like Tottenham to play in the competition next year.

It should make them stronger, and bring them closer to the other top teams in the PL.

JohnnyG said:
'Boro, couldn't handle all the Arsenal fans turning into Liverpool fans for a year;)

hahaha Spoked like a true Chelski fan.

What you really mean is that your club have spent more money over the last two years than most clubs in the Premiership have collectively, yet you are still not good enough to win the CL.

I hope Arsenal win the Champions League and bring it back to England.

-|ScottFree|- said:

What you really mean is that your club have spent more money over the last two years than most clubs in the Premiership have collectively, yet you are still not good enough to win the CL.

I hope Arsenal win the Champions League and bring it back to England.
Back to England?
Who are the current holders?

-|ScottFree|- said:

Can't fool you, that's what I really mean all right:)

Arsenal, because I support them. :D

I want to see Boro win the UEFA though of course, they have been brilliant entertainment this year and unless you are a Sunderland/Newcastle fan, they are quite an inoffensive team.

Back
Top Bottom