'I'm Harriet Harman - you know where you can get me...'

Caporegime
Quoted for the unfortunate truth.

She is the main reason I won't be voting Labour at the next elections.

What amazes me is that the high up people in the Labour party can't see that as well and dump her before the next election. They would get loads more votes.

Caporegime
If you or I crashed and drove off without stopping, we'd be arrested and charged with failing to stop - why wasn't she? Why does she think the law doesn't apply to her?
Or, according to the 1988 Road Traffic Act, you have to notify the police afterwards, which she's more then likely to have done.

Not really sure why you post these types of threads. They're always the same. The law doesn't apply to Politicians in the same way it does to ordinary folk.

Permabanned
OP
[TW]Fox;15028398 said:
Seems very harsh - most people here wouldnt receive a ban for 99mph. Nor a £400 fine.

The fine still seems low. You and I might not be banned for doing 99 but it would still go to the magistrates court where a fine relative to your income would be levied.

I remember when I was caught doing 96, I was fined about a week's pay at the time. I think Harman earns over £400 a week somehow.

Last edited:
Associate
3983958718_77aa4ebf26_o.jpg

:)

Soldato
[TW]Fox;15028398 said:
Seems very harsh - most people here wouldnt receive a ban for 99mph. Nor a £400 fine.

Most people would receive a fine based on your wage, to her a ban is not worth anything as she has a ministerial car to use should she wish.
A week's wages would be the minimum fine you'd expect, she earns about £120k + expenses, which means that her weekly wage is over £2300.

Back
Top Bottom