Image of ocuk members in your head

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Penski -

obese_fat_guy.jpg

Soldato
Raikiri said:
Carzy - Thick rimmed glasses, messy hair and sitting in a small parisian cafe watching some obscure band

Obscure band - yes. The others - no.
You guys do realise I've never even been to Paris in my life right :p?

Arcade Fire said:
Carzy:
http://images.quizilla.com/X/xfadingbreathx/1052703567_mblingstar.jpg[img]
[/QUOTE]

I've got short hair now!

[QUOTE=Gilly]Not really enough of a sweep, and it doesn't get across quite enough angst or bad taste.[/QUOTE]

See above, and I'm not angsty, more stoner laid-back. I'll take the bad taste comment as you just not knowing what you are talking about :D

[QUOTE=Doohickey]
[B]Carzy[/B] - Kinda skinny, has all his cds organised alphabetically and then chronologically, and listens to obscure music.
[/QUOTE]

Skinny yea. Organisation? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I'm the most un-organised, forgetful, messy person I know. My room is always a tip, and my music is all [i]over[/i] the place. I do listen to obscure music though.

I don't really have major pictures built up of forum members. I get the impression CBS might be more shy in real life though. Mohinder will be chilled out and a laugh fo' sho'! Sic could well be the kind of guy who likes ****ing with your head for a laugh :p Arcade Fire carries log paper with him everywhere just in case a calculation comes to him in a moment of inspiration. I know that's true. And spirit, no matter how much call me a bum, you'll always be the muddy one :p

Suspended
ill be brave and do spie. -dickinson with short hair

spie.jpg

:p

someone do me (though i think ive had a fair bit of photoshop done on me in the past!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom