Image of ocuk members in your head

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don
Matblack said:
Show her this

matblack.jpg

MB

the question there is do I want her to become a Lesbian...

the answer being NO

Stelly

Associate
Doohickey said:
:o I never thought anyone would mention me (could've at least spelt my name right :rolleyes: :p ). How do you know I liked Oasis?!

Holly - Cool bassist chick :p Location always reads as 'Burger Hill' to me :o and has v good taste in music- but bird murderer :weeps:

Buggers Hole is the comon nickname we use round here!

Im not sure, has doohickey got anything to do with oasis? or have u had oasis in your sig? i think that could be why!

Soldato
Hmmmmmmmmm

I'll list a few people who come into my head...

ElRaz - I think he probably looks like an American black rapper stereotype. I think he's confident to the point of arrogance and I imagine that it can work really well for him but he is also a bit of a fish out of water. I'd imagine that I would really like this guy due to his confidence/arrogance...

Gilly - Again very confident, but not the philosophical type - very good at everything sport related and was probably the 'popular one' at school. The thing that I like most about Gilly is his brutal honesty, which people sometimes confuse for being rude. If he thinks something is stupid, he will tell you - he isn't trying to insult you he is just being honest...

Seq - Likes the idea of hinting at his life, and discussing it with us, but fears going into details. I imagine that he has had a career in politics, probably studied at top American universities and has a large family composed of All-American children. I'd imagine that he lives in a city but his family currently reside in the country. I'd imagine that he is semi-retired, not because he needs the money but because he enjoys the challenge - I see him as the sort of mature gentleman that I would like to be - engaged, wealthy and with a large family. I expect that he is as retired as he will ever be.

I think most of the people on here that I have noticed are 25+ and while I've given my opinion on 3 people here I have noticed huge swathes of people and like lots of people on here...

Associate
For some reason I always imagine El Razur standing at a bar buying girls drinks saying 'You know Cash Rules Everything Around Me...' not sure why, I just expect that's the kind of thing he would say.

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
Davey_Pitch said:
There's at least 3 people on here who say it a lot - you, Gilly and me.
I've started saying dude to myself :/ but as of yet I haven't said it out loud to anyone, luckily :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom