Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Good spot. Had that unit for many years and still love it.
Yeah, quality system, still - though mine has been passed on. I still get a thrill from the opening mechanism (easily amused) - and amazed it still works after my 2 kids confused the hell out of it growing up.

I see you're a fan of that modern 'make everything white' style, huh.

As far as certain furniture goes, definitely; it's flexible and goes with anything. In terms of walls, they're white at the moment as it's a new conversion and that's how it came. I will be changing the colour of all the walls in the entire place, just as I did in my last one.

Needed some new earphones, after looking into a lot into different options I went for Chifi, KZ ZS10 Pro. People on Head-fi generally really like KZ stuff which is good enough for me. £35 from their official store, took about 7 days to arrive.

I'm not an audiophile, but they sound great to me. From what I understand you'd need to pay about 10x the amount for the same quality from a western manufacturer.

I actually think I prefer the sound of them to my "proper" Beyerdynamic Custom Studio headphones (basically a Beyerdynamic DT770 with a detatachable cable). The bass is pretty amazing. I pulled up a random bass test off YouTube and it feels like your head is shaking if you turn it up :o.

jNMqhewl.jpg

Needed some new earphones, after looking into a lot into different options I went for Chifi, KZ ZS10 Pro. People on Head-fi generally really like KZ stuff which is good enough for me. £35 from their official store, took about 7 days to arrive.

I'm not an audiophile, but they sound great to me. From what I understand you'd need to pay about 10x the amount for the same quality from a western manufacturer.

I actually think I prefer the sound of them to my "proper" Beyerdynamic Custom Studio headphones (basically a Beyerdynamic DT770 with a detatachable cable). The bass is pretty amazing. I pulled up a random bass test off YouTube and it feels like your head is shaking if you turn it up :o.

jNMqhewl.jpg

Very interesting. I don't suppose you know of a manufacturer of good standard cans based out that way? Just wondering if there was an equivalent to open-backed headphones or something to look at for alternatives.

Some lamps from Habitat. The white ones (for bedside tables) were 70% off so good value. The black ones were reduced too.

Kyao6aq.jpg

Nice - i ws thinking of getting the John Lewis tri-pod for our lounge - but like the look of that one too.

What is the piece of furniture to the right - looks piano'ish?

Nice - i ws thinking of getting the John Lewis tri-pod for our lounge - but like the look of that one too.

What is the piece of furniture to the right - looks piano'ish?

Thanks. If you mean the first pic, it's my scratch built Vewlix arcade machine. Old pic in my old house.

WwXDheg.jpg

Will be relocating it to another room

Back
Top Bottom