Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Crikey

Guess you don't a lot though so don't want the downtime of waiting for replacement's :p

My typical set up with flash is 2 off camera, 1 on camera. I have 2 bodies so generally I have 1 flash on each so I need 4.

A couple of years ago I had 2 weddings back to back, after the 1st wedding 2 flashes died, somehow. But because I had 5 flashes I was able to still do it with 2 off camera and 1 on camera. I just need to keep moving the flash heads between the bodies that's all.

Battlestar Galactica Original Series and Plebs "Time to fire-up MakeMKV"

1.jpg

Thought it was time i replaced my ageing QC25's, after deliberating the QC35ii's and the WH-1000XM3's, there was only ever going to be one choice, scored a bit of a bargain too as the box was damaged, everything inside was still perfect though, so got $100 off them, $400 instead of $500 (About £200)

I have been eyeing these up for a while how are you finding them? Also that is a great price you got them for.

I preferred the XM2's over the QC35's and the XM3's are even better... Mind you, I can't believe the audio lag on Bose headphones. Unforgivable at that price in my opinion. You can get £30 headphones with AptX these days.

Back
Top Bottom