Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

@Vince Those are really awesome :D

Thanks, I think you can pick up the cards for relatively cheap on ebay (around £15-20), the frames were considerably more expensive to have made than the cards to buy but still once the room is finished and they are up on the wall it should look good :D

Pretty much the same system I'm currently speccing, How small would you say the case is? I'm looking for a Mini ITX case but small as possible, but needs to fit my 280mm H115i AIO.

Its not that small, its a lot smaller than my old case (NZXT Phantom 820 :p), the h115i should fit no problem, as with 120mm fans, you can get a Rad up to 360mm at the front, or at the top, and with 140mm fans, you can get one up to 420mm at the front, and up to 280mm at the top.

Random one today but have started doing up my man cave and need something to fill the roughly 18m2 of space so decided I would get this fallout artwork framed for the walls:

Also got new flooring etc to go down and a desk being made, can't wait to get it finished :)

I like those very much (have a set of the Fallout 4 bobbleheads) and the flooring looks very nice. A sizeable man cave you have there ... make sure you go mad with it!

I like those very much (have a set of the Fallout 4 bobbleheads) and the flooring looks very nice. A sizeable man cave you have there ... make sure you go mad with it!

Good to see some other fallout fans in here. Sadly since new Vegas I've pretty much liked the artwork, bobbleheads etc more than the game itself :mad:

Got some upgrade parts for the rifle.
S1.jpg

Now I can fit my suppressor :D
s2.jpg

Thought I'd try the Mi Band 4... will likely be on the MM soon :)

27BR9A6h.jpg

Thought I'd try some cheap chinese knock off Airpods...

HePaExih.jpg

Completed a Strava challenge recently where I got a £50 voucher to use on Le Col, so got some £100 bib shorts for £50 (which I guess is closer to what they're actually worth). They do seem very nice though, nicely presented for sure!

sWIGkOdh.jpg

Back
Top Bottom