Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Fair enough looks nice but I like to lean back in my chair :D

Does it not fit against the end wall, guess it blocks the cupboard on the desk.

Can't say I ever leaned back in my chair tbh. Tend to set it up and keep it that way.

Everything is fitted so there's no scope for moving things around. The unit behind me is full of cables and sockets so don't need to go in there too often.

They seem comfortable enough for me but time will tell ...

Haven’t seen a spar in ages. Thought they’d been relegated to just holiday camp shops now. It’s all Nisa and a new one, Premier Stores (whoever they are) round here.
Spar is everywhere oop norf, they’ve taken over a shed load of fuel stations and done them up so they’re like mini supermarkets.

Life goals.

Or…

Don't compare yourself to others, that does nothing but bring on the negativity. Instead just appreciate it. We are essentially in the top 5% of the world, much better off than billions of people.

Some very true words right there! There will always be people with bigger houses and flashier cars etc, but also consider that there are millions of people elsewhere on the planet who would give an arm and a leg to just have what you've got, even if it is the smallest house on the street, or the oldest car on the street.

Some very true words right there! There will always be people with bigger houses and flashier cars etc, but also consider that there are millions of people elsewhere on the planet who would give an arm and a leg to just have what you've got, even if it is the smallest house on the street, or the oldest car on the street.

I was born into a household in HK with no heating, no running hot water, no toilet. I slept on a “bed” with no mattress. It was essentially a piece of wood with a straw matt on top. We had no washing machine and the cockroaches come out at night, I squashed many with a flipflop.

Having those experiences behind you gives you some perspectives and appreciation on all the little luxuries.

Last edited:
Plate looks cool. How're you enjoying the bike? You've spent a few quid on it in the past few months. :)

Back
Top Bottom