Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

20190930-171624.jpg

Wavebird Wireless controller for my Gamecube!

I was sad when my old one died. Can't find em brand new any more from when I last checked. Nintendo should do a revival of the Wavebird too like they're doing with all their older controllers!

I was sad when my old one died. Can't find em brand new any more from when I last checked. Nintendo should do a revival of the Wavebird too like they're doing with all their older controllers!
Yeah :( I assume it can be used on switch with the port adapter they sell

Those get very highly reviewed, everywhere, Dyson have an incredible online team who seem to boost favourable reviews and adverts very well.
The only criticism anywhere seems to have is that it only comes with one battery.

Got myself a wireless adaptor for my control pad. Tried using it with bluetooth, but it just doesn't work with a lot of games. For some bizarre reason, it drop fps on AC: Odyssey down to about 1-2fps!!!

ZH7f9L4l.jpg

Got myself a wireless adaptor for my control pad. Tried using it with bluetooth, but it just doesn't work with a lot of games. For some bizarre reason, it drop fps on AC: Odyssey down to about 1-2fps!!!

ZH7f9L4l.jpg

It probably means your Bluetooth signal is crap. Before I got dedicated aerials (as my PC was acting like a Faraday cage keeping the low powered Bluetooth signals in) I had this issue constantly. Once I got proper antennas everything was just peachy from them on.

Back
Top Bottom