Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

NfJaYVSl.jpg
I'm in charge of our themed bar at work this month. In-between Halloween and Christmas I figured I'd go with fun fair! Best thing is, fun fair food is rubbish so I didn't have to spend much or aim high :D

Got a new PC from BullDOG and a few low profile mag pouches from Viper.

b2.jpg

b3.jpg

Nice, that was for you Tikka CTR right? I seem to remember you saying you wanted to drop it into a MDT ESS originally - how are you finding the KRG Bravo?

Good memory! Came across the KRG Bravo a little after that does pretty much everything I was looking for and was nearly half the price. Still had to buy the AICS mag which I would have with the MDT anyway. So far no issues and seems to be well made.

Thinking about buying the Atlas bipod now the stock as M-Lok, even with the 6-9 Harris it's a little too high on certain firing points.

Good memory! Came across the KRG Bravo a little after that does pretty much everything I was looking for and was nearly half the price. Still had to buy the AICS mag which I would have with the MDT anyway. So far no issues and seems to be well made.

Thinking about buying the Atlas bipod now the stock as M-Lok, even with the 6-9 Harris it's a little too high on certain firing points.

Might be dangerous for your wallet if you go to the Target shooting show next week :D

I know it will be for me, I am after a load of shotgun shell caddies now for practical shotgun - man they are expensive for a piece of plastic with magnets!

I know it will be for me, I am after a load of shotgun shell caddies now for practical shotgun - man they are expensive for a piece of plastic with magnets!
They seem like the sort of things that would be far cheaper, even after import fees, to source from the US given the rather larger market?

Might be dangerous for your wallet if you go to the Target shooting show next week :D

I won't be making it, baby due any day now so not only will I not be able to be too far from home, I wouldn't have the money anyway :(. Looking at last years there didn't seem to be many offers around just as easy to order online.

Much like anything to do with firearms everything is over priced and a pain the butt to get hold of. I just stock up on bullets, powder and primers once a year and then I only have to worry about picking up 22LR ammo now and a again.

Yeah, I had normal sized ones, they got stolen (I think) when my push bike and helmet went earlier this year. I bought new ones. I lost one last week, wearing them to sleep... I pulled everything out, but couldn't find the bleeder, so thought I'd try the smaller ones and sleep ones. I read the smaller ones are as effective as the normal sized ones.

I took the small ones out last night, but we never made it to the club :(

Back
Top Bottom