Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

ed5ff449-1c94-4283-bd16-9804a6a52fb5.jpg

But my case didnt arrive so a night of sitting looking at it all with frustration :(
You have the same mobo/cpu combo as me. It’s fantastic setup. I really want a 2080Ti now though. But I don’t know if I can justify it for 1440p gaming.

Nice :)
I've also got one of those on my December to buy list - I'm just waiting for my partner to go on her weekend trip :p

P.S - Tidy your house :D
give me a break, I literally wall mounted the TV then took a picture before tidying up
all the clutter on the TV unit is all the packaging from the new TV, plus wires I had just pulled out from the old TV. and threw stuff on top of the fish tank that used to be on the TV unit that no longer fits

^^agree, that's the most cluttered room i've seen!
really ??

What's with the mini toilet?
Potty training

Take a number 2 whilst watching I'm a celeb... seems ideal :p
Isn't I'm a celeb enough crap in one room without adding to it ?? :D

I guess from the beaker he's got young kids... IME it seems people's houses/flats go from tidy/nice to instant clutter/mess once they have kids.
Yeh tell me about it, house hasn't been what I would call properly tidy longer than a few hours for the past 4 years, it depresses me :(
How did you get the C9 for that prices from RS?
I have costco as well but can't find that price to price match with RS?
Costco had it for £1800, RS do price beater, so beat it by £20. not sure if Costco have any stock left now though.
I rang the Derby store about 2pm on Saturday they had 3 in stock.
we got there about 5pm, one had sold, 1 was a display model and they couldn't find the other one. I had a little moan to customer services on the way out and they said only 1 showing in stock, so presumably someone had it on there trolley in the warehouse when we arrived.
Went to richer sounds next day and got them to price match the Derby branch (obviously didn't tell them the 1 they had in stock was a display model)

Last edited:
Happy xmas to me :D

49125166758_912186687f_b_d.jpg

49125166763_693dd18051_b_d.jpg

It feels exactly like using vinyl. The wait to use them is going to be torture though, i got the last 2 SC5000M's in the country currently, but the mixer (Denon X1800) is still awaiting arrival in the country and will be a couple of weeks yet so i can't use them properly yet. Gonna have so much fun with this though!

Indeed that is extorniate, I'd grt a refund and go elsewhere, even godaddy their parent company is only 44 for the first year.
Its for 2 years, and it includes admin fees to set everything up for me. I ordered it last night and woke up this morning with it already setup for me. Plus the support. That will do :)

Last edited:
dcBFun8.jpg

another switcher and a 4k fire stick hiding in the back, having the stick in the cupboard knocks the wifi speed down a ridiculous amount Ethernet adaptor on order.

tsohost are awesome, it's owned by a guy who posts on here frequently :cool:

This is way off topic but TsoHost was sold to Host Europe (Group) back in 2015 and then (HEG) to GoDaddy a year later. And personally, it's been a fair few years since I've recommended them to clients for a number of reasons, although the last outage was a complete **** show.

I know I could have saved about 50% of what I paid if I went down the free SSL route as mentioned above. But personally I just felt it was a better use of time to have TSO Handle everything, and the price seemed reasonable for what I got :)
I thought paid SSL certs were basically obsolete nowadays, I know the EV ones practically are.

If anything free ssls are becoming more obsolete, they require no verification so some search engines are pretty much ignoring them and I believe Google are making some changes soon that will make none secure websites and free ssls be buried deep in searches

Back
Top Bottom