Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

I love those style shutters. We had some in the AirBnB that we stayed at in Italy and it made having a nap during the middle of a sunny day very easy.

Couldn't resist the offer - Weber Smokey Mountain

Bigger one for me :)

uc

Last edited:
@randomshenans That's a really lumpy looking bed, is it just the cover?

Winter duvet! Too thick if anything as this winter has been so mild. Normally we have the thin one on, or in summer just the duvet cover.
Probably just my bad bed making as I'd just climbed all over it. There would be useless cushions all over it if the wife had made it.

Get rid of the wife ? :D

It looks cool apart from the misalignment though!

Not sure if that'd be cheaper or more expensive in the long run lol and thanks. Really pleased with it for the price. Whole lot inc the speakers that are in transit comes in under 400euros!

@tlrBeta sweet! I'm looking forward to some BBQs. In fact, need to order some wood for smoking!

First part of my new home entertainment setup for my bedroom. Sony 4K player and a couple of discs to test it out. Waiting for my TV and soundbar now.

kvtP8ymh.jpg
Recently got that player myself the separate hdmi audio out means i don't have too upgrade my avr yay ,10 % off 4k steel books right now at zavvi bagged king kong for 12 quid.

@tlrBeta sweet! I'm looking forward to some BBQs. In fact, need to order some wood for smoking!

Once I figure out how to use it, you're more then welcome ;)

At £199 for the 47cm and £169 for 37cm - too hard to ignore. I was just very fortunate that Dobbies Garden Centres were getting rid of display stock / potentially all Weber BBQ's as some were BARGINS!

This is full of win. I love mine, but it takes a few runs to get used to how it works and the correct wood/coal mix. Did you get any woods with it?

Funnily enough, I did get some wood as a Christmas present (Jack Daniels flavoured) for weber gas bbq smokey box - obviously that was before I saw this on offer haha :D

Any tips greatly appreciated. Is it worth buying the Chimney starter?

First to cook is definitely going to be pork ribs! :) :)

Thanks

First part of my new home entertainment setup for my bedroom. Sony 4K player and a couple of discs to test it out. Waiting for my TV and soundbar now.

kvtP8ymh.jpg
I was going buy a 4k player last year but I ended up buying a 4k Apple TV instead and now have 120 4k movies already :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom