Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

A Fitbit Versa 2 Smartwatch to go with my Omega Collection

49399968733_cf1847fac0_b.jpg

Not everyone poo’s £50 notes. I agree what ever the price you should get what you pay for and what it says. 4K, UHD, HDR, etc
Those terms are subjective. You will be getting 4K and HDR etc, but for that money, it’s going to be a limited performer. For starters, for proper HDR, you really need a 10 bit panel, that telly is only 8 bit. It’s brightness is only 350 nits. You should be looking at 1000+ nits for top HDR performance. And that telly is also an edge lit set. It’s never going to have the impact or quality of an OLED or direct lit LED TV.

I think maybe you were expecting too much for just over £300.

Those terms are subjective. You will be getting 4K and HDR etc, but for that money, it’s going to be a limited performer. For starters, for proper HDR, you really need a 10 bit panel, that telly is only 8 bit. And that telly is also an edge lit set. It’s never going to have the impact or quality of an OLED or direct lit LED TV.

I think maybe you were expecting too much for just over £300.

It’s not what it is advertised as etc.

It's kinda funny isn't it. You often hear people say things like 'You don't need to spend £1,000 on a decent 50" TV...' then you have people that are upset they have to spend a £1,000 to get a decent 50" TV...

Happens with lots of technology. People think prices are just jacked up for bigger profits. (Obviously, there are occasions this is true.)

Back
Top Bottom