Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

They mean the table, you animal.

Ah, I see what you mean.

While the origin of this superstition is unknown, one version says putting new, unused shoes on a table is bad luck because new shoes were traditionally put on the dead while they laid on a table. Therefore, putting new shoes on the table could bring about bad luck or death.

Oh dear :(

I wanted a slimmer power bank that could charge my phone up to 1.5 times as opposed to the 10,000mAh one which seems to drop to 2 bars after just 1 charge on my S10e. So thought I'd spend a little extra and go for one of these ultra slim ones which is slimmer than my phone, whilst being the same height and width. Found a 5000mAh one with integrated USB-C cable and the quality is solid. Metal case so will be tough for daily use :cool:

*edit lightroom setting kept the watermark and I CBA to go back and remove. Dealwithit.jpg

SrIygQ3.jpg

What agenda widget is that?

Event flow?

Can you transfer your setting file for it please.

Now that I have quite a few tricks and sleights in the bag it's time to learn a bit about the performance/psychology side of the game.

IMG-20200123-154009707.jpg

Are you a member of a local magic club or society if you are not you will pick up loads of information etc from other members.

I have been a member of The Magic Circle for the last 12 years.

If you need any more info send me a pm :)

Cheers all

What agenda widget is that?

Event flow?

Can you transfer your setting file for it please.
It is Event Flow but I can't find an export option though??!

I got a new watch strap from Crown & Buckle. The Obsidian one piece adjustable NATO.

WqvlrRC.jpg

Last edited:
That’s epic!

Do you download games to it?

You can download games (tap or d64 files) or plug in an original Commodore datasette or disc drive or even use a cartridge based game.

It also allows you convert tap & d64 files to cassettes & floppy discs.

Ran a couple of original games on cassette using the Commodore datasette and worked fine.

Nope, you need one of these (purchased in December)

Have to agree, I have two of them, one in the Lounge/Living room (depending on what you call the room with the sofa and the TV in it) which is connected to Alexa for ease of turning things on/off or changing what is active. Then in the bedroom I have the slightly older Harmony one with hub for the TV and Roku. Been using a harmony in one form or another since the old 525 (probably about a decade ago) and wouldn't be without one now.

Anyway as for my purchase (with Harmony charging dock just visible bottom left :))

KizibSrl.jpg

Back
Top Bottom