Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Regarding the sink lathering, I struggle getting any decent lather going on my face.

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/618...allery-1-3&organic_search_click=1&frs=1&col=1

I really like it. Used this morning and was pretty easy and quick to get a lather going.

Thanks. I usually face-lather but I like to use the scuttle when I have the time for a relaxing shave. It's great in winter when I can fill it with hot water to keep the lather warm but in summer I usually just use it like a bowl, without any water. That's where a separate, smaller bowl like the one you have would come in handy. I've been on the look out for one with similar unglazed Suribachi-type grooves to my scuttle, and that seems to fit the bill.

I'm confused as to why people are acting surprised that modern phones are more delicate?

They're more delicate because it's a byproduct of how modern phones are now interacted with and used through a honking big touch screen. Screens are brittle and that also applies to Gorilla glass that has historically traded shatter proofing for scratch resistance.

Even plastic feature/dumb phones would show signs of damage if you dropped them, but the screen being a relatively small part of the phone wouldn't take the full impact of the drop and was less likely to smash as a result.

Utimate 64 Elite.

Basically an FPGA Commodore 64, with modern features such as ethernet,usb & hdmi.

IMG-0294.jpg

IMG-0292.jpg

IMG-0291.jpg

IMG-0293.jpg

That is pretty cool...... if there was an Amiga version they can take my money!

So.... equivalent of £240 quid for 3 high quality masks and 12 replacement filters - last 100 hours each, activated carbon, 5 layer....- N95, KN95, GB/T, PM2.5... may offer no protection, but better than nothing, waiting to see if there is an issue in Vietnam next week or not, after the incubation period. Have said we will leave if they close my daughters school.

6+ weeks food stocked up, and alcohol spray for the hands..... only thing that may help is it is very hot here, and coronavirus's generally spread when it is cold and immune systems are stressed.... Like me at the moment.

39lw6t4h.jpg

LOL - you make a stupid post and now it's "LOL OMGZ YOU GUYS ARE TRIGGERED"

No, you're silly - grow up.

See, triggered. Even went full keyboard warrior with the caps.

I’ve already talked about my post further down if you care to read on instead of posting childish insults.

Ordered a print on 50x40 brushed Aluminium. Portrait I took of a local fisherman. Will gift it to him as thanks :cool:

2tV81Qt.jpg

Back
Top Bottom