Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Initial reaction, what a ridiculous waste of money! Few hours later I bought one, arrived today and have to admit, it's great :D

Been running one for a while and they're brilliant so small in your pocket that I've had a couple of lost wallet panics :D mine's looking a bit rough now might be time to replace.

Never judge a book by its cover eh :p

Got my 8pin to 6pin PCI-E braided extension today to match the 8 pin one the GFX card already has so now my cable organisation in the case is finally at an acceptable standard since the old GFX had dual 8 pin ones and the new one decided to not play along with the same standard...

0cZ7P5G.jpg

Last edited:
Never judge a book by its cover eh :p

Got my 8pin to 6pin PCI-E braided extension today to match the 8 pin one the GFX card already has so now my cable organisation in the case is finally at an acceptable standard since the old GFX had dual 8 pin ones and the new one decided to not play along with the same standard...

0cZ7P5G.jpg
Didn’t the old cable have split pins? Most I see are 6+2. Or is this an aesthetic thing?

New monitor for my desk downstairs. I usually use the office upstairs but the old Dell monitor I had downstairs wasn't USB-C which annoyed me.

h2pKzGA.jpg

mi3QrQh.jpg

cheers! haha, sadly not, was £50.

Its the cherry speed switches, and man does it take some getting used to, there is like,no travel at all before they activate :eek: :p

|Damn, clearly somebody knew what they had in the charity shop and googled it. Quite often with tech they get their prices wildly wrong. I have had some right bargains from charity shops. I once got an original mickey mouse clock for 50p which was worth £300.

|Damn, clearly somebody knew what they had in the charity shop and googled it. Quite often with tech they get their prices wildly wrong. I have had some right bargains from charity shops. I once got an original mickey mouse clock for 50p which was worth £300.
He got a bargain at £50!

That’s an absolute beaut of a keyboard. My one cost me £130 and that was with a big discount.
It’s still £185 now, so £50 is a steal.

Yeah, can have some real nice gems now and again. The only thing in my head, is "how the hell did this end up in a charity shop?".

He got a bargain at £50!

That’s an absolute beaut of a keyboard. My one cost me £130 and that was with a big discount.
It’s still £185 now, so £50 is a steal.

Its a nice keyboard, is yours the "speed keys" too? how do you find them?

Back
Top Bottom