Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Yeah, can have some real nice gems now and again. The only thing in my head, is "how the hell did this end up in a charity shop?".

Its a nice keyboard, is yours the "speed keys" too? how do you find them?
Nope, I got the blue keys for two reasons.

1. I do a lot of typing and they feel nice for it
2. I quite enjoy being an annoying ****

Nope, I got the blue keys for two reasons.

1. I do a lot of typing and they feel nice for it
2. I quite enjoy being an annoying ****

:p

---

Just noticed something guys. And I think its why its in the charity shop..

The side of the delete key is broken off a little bit, possibly something dropped on it?? :(

Everything is still functional and works well, im just going to get replacement keys.. is that straight forward enough to do?

As I don't really wanna return this keyboard (I asked the boss lady about it before purchase and can return if needed to) as its a great keyboard.

Pretty excited for this. One of my all time favourite bands playing the royal albert hall with a special make yourself set. Was smashing the f5 this morning and managed to secure a couple of tickets. Very happy indeed.

:p

---

Just noticed something guys. And I think its why its in the charity shop..

The side of the delete key is broken off a little bit, possibly something dropped on it?? :(

Everything is still functional and works well, im just going to get replacement keys.. is that straight forward enough to do?

As I don't really wanna return this keyboard (I asked the boss lady about it before purchase and can return if needed to) as its a great keyboard.

Try this guy. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-SING...Lv5PairwiseWeb&_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851

Did it come with the keycap remover tool?

Ah, so you're the person who pays for ticket protection :p

I didn't even look :) just accepted whatever the costs were and cracked on - It's not like they do a make yourself gig in London very often, or even at all, for £3 I won't argue.

I was expecting £160 a ticket so this seemed a bargain. Sure not the best seats etc but they were the only ones I could find :(

Last edited:
Should be good.

Although I could probably only name “Drive” as a song!

Great video to it!

Most people only know Drive but they have a serious amount of really good tunes crossing various genres, although it is mainly cemented in not particularly heavy rock there are tunes like magic medicine which crosses over into drum and base and with lines like...

On this page you see a little girl giggling a hippopotamus.
I wonder why?

What is not to like? But yea they go from heavy to light rock and everything in between. I haven't really kept up too much with their latest but have managed to pull a few crackers out of the more recent stuff as well. They are literally the only band i've ever seen live who live up to what they sound like on the albums, if anything they sound even better live, something you cant really say about most other bands. People like the chilli peppers and Rage are nowhere near as good live but these guys just smash it.

If you have spotify there is a playlist "This is Incubus" which is well worth a listen if that's your thing. For me i'm just looking forward to dragging the wife along and sitting there singing away with a couple of beers. Good times!

Last edited:
Pretty excited for this. One of my all time favourite bands playing the royal albert hall with a special make yourself set. Was smashing the f5 this morning and managed to secure a couple of tickets. Very happy indeed.

Had tickets to see them in Glasgow years ago... and they cancelled the gig to play a private function in Dubai. Couldn't believe they'd sell out like that!

Back
Top Bottom