Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

937238b109648e063af7025ad28d6f6d-full.jpg

EDIT - Image didn't work from phone even though it displays on it - https://www.nike.com/gb/t/air-force-1-07-shoe-3nGnlt/CJ0952-100 these ones if interested.

My first AF1s and my first white trainers :o

Last edited:
How do they feel? I was considering getting the Khaki GoreTex ones but I wasn't sure. No Air Unit. No buy!

Also a brave man for getting them in white! I'd be furious if someone trod on them!
Quite stiff at the moment due to being new but pretty comfy so far. Fit is good for my slightly wide size 10 feet. And yeah not sure about the white but I've crep protected them so will see how it goes!

I didn't even look :) just accepted whatever the costs were and cracked on - It's not like they do a make yourself gig in London very often, or even at all, for £3 I won't argue.

I was expecting £160 a ticket so this seemed a bargain. Sure not the best seats etc but they were the only ones I could find :(
Genesis?

iOro5zP.jpg

Bought a Shield to replace my Amazon Fire TV.

Although i'm still debating whether to return it and pick up the Pro version. I'm not bothered about gaming, but i found out last night this is only the 32bit version of Android and the Pro is 64bit which might be a factor in the future.

Back
Top Bottom