Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Ticket protection? Ouch! You do know you're entitled to a full refund anyway if the gig gets cancelled right?

Anything else and it's not worth the paper it's written on. Even the £5.50 per ticket booking fee is a bit steep.

The bank manager will be upset, very upset indeed... in other news I bought some goodies...

Some new trainers

And i surprised the wife with a last minute break booked just a few days ago..

It's not really a 'thing' but i needed some sun!

If it were Essex there would be at least 2 shopping trolleys in those pools :D

Only 2? Id go with more myself. Essex must look a lot like Africa!! For anybody wondering its Cape Verde.

Errr, really? Porsche branded shoes. OK then.

Yea porsche design make some quite nice stuff. Not my normal go to but I do have a few of their bits, wallets etc. I was in the shop so thought why not. Fwiw they are not always the best I did spend £300 on some porsche design shoes that i destroyed in a month.

Only 2? Id go with more myself. Essex must look a lot like Africa!! For anybody wondering its Cape Verde.

Yea porsche design make some quite nice stuff. Not my normal go to but I do have a few of their bits, wallets etc. I was in the shop so thought why not.
Nice trainers to be fair. The branding isn't to my taste but the trainers are nice :)

Nice trainers to be fair. The branding isn't to my taste but the trainers are nice :)

I dont normally do trainers. I buy about 12 pairs of toms a year and destroy them, buy a new pair, destroy, you get the idea. Im quite a simpleton. Will say after spending years in canvas espadrilles (slippers) these are much more supportive than what im used to.

Good call, i had those trainers as my last pair. On the Glycerin 17 now.

I might look into a belt, it annoys me carrying a bottle, but sometimes i don't want to take my backpack with me.

I tried on a bunch of support shoes but each one just didn't feel right, Ghost 12's was the most comfortable pair to wear. Annoyingly I seem to have picked up an injury in my foot, shouldn't have run yesterday as it's just made it come on more but I wanted to try the shoes out :(.

My main belt is a Flipbelt but I wanted something to carry water for when I do start longer runs of 13+ miles. This specific belt is pretty pricey though at £38.

Yeah, i preferred the Ghosts in hindsight, i just felt i wanted a bit of extra support which i've not really seen any benefit from and if anything i've had a bit of foot pain since!

The ability to carry water is the main thing i was thinking of. Will look for cheaper options!

An overcoat. 100% wool and sits just above the knee, only blemish was a slight tear to the lining inside the left sleeve. Bit of 'invisible' cotton and a needle and you can't even tell it was there. Absolute bargain, only cost £8 :D

08U6MR5h.jpg

I tried on a bunch of support shoes but each one just didn't feel right, Ghost 12's was the most comfortable pair to wear. Annoyingly I seem to have picked up an injury in my foot, shouldn't have run yesterday as it's just made it come on more but I wanted to try the shoes out :(.

My main belt is a Flipbelt but I wanted something to carry water for when I do start longer runs of 13+ miles. This specific belt is pretty pricey though at £38.

Have a look at those soft flasks. I use a 250ml Salomon that I put down the side of my compression shorts, although it would fit into a flipbelt.

Back
Top Bottom