Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

I had a G703 and it was great, no issues. The reason I went wired was a) no battery b) cheaper c) wider selection.

Wireless keyboard options are pretty limited, I mean they do exist but I'm pretty particular about my keyboards.

You ever think why is someone bbqing in - 5 degrees mid winter just knows its probably me :D

I'll be thinking where's my invite :D

I like this computer forum discourse. You could be IRL friends, but we're all too antisocial to make that transition in case the conversation gets awkward. So you'll avoid each other every day until something goes really wrong and you both walk the dog at the same time, then you'll be forced to make pleasantries until it gets too awkward and you have to make up an excuse to leave. Then you'll resume really enthusiastic discourse online making sure never to bump into each other again.

I like this computer forum discourse. You could be IRL friends, but we're all too antisocial to make that transition in case the conversation gets awkward. So you'll avoid each other every day until something goes really wrong and you both walk the dog at the same time, then you'll be forced to make pleasantries until it gets too awkward and you have to make up an excuse to leave. Then you'll resume really enthusiastic discourse online making sure never to bump into each other again.

I feel personally attacked. :P

watching movies with projector Staying cool in the zombie apocalypse
IMG-20200326-131111.jpg

Too many posts without pictures.

Just delivered

Koa8Ydc.jpeg

I think I have a bottle of Christopher wren somewhere.

I don't understand the gin craze other than its people wanting to look sophisticated. Much like the prosecco phase.

It's just flavoured vodka. I mean orange marmalade sounds fancy but I could just add Fanta to vodka for a nice drink.

What headphones have you used in the past and how do these compare?

Currently using Sony MDR-RF6500 wireless headphones which are a bit hissy but otherwise not bad. Still waiting on delivery of these beyerdynamics. Watched/read a lot of reviews and I feel they _should_ suit my listening preferences, I'll let you know my opinion when I've had chance to try them out.

What headphones have you used in the past and how do these compare?

I can compare to my DT990's (250 Ohm) and these are just better in every possible way. Mine are almost fully burned in now, which is recommended as 200 hours. The lows are very controlled and punchy. Mids are great and the highs and details are just really accurate. It's almost analytical, but without being cold. As these are so good, you can really tell your source quality from them and easily can tweak to give a warm sound, or bassy, etc. They just handle everything.

Also own UE900, AirPods Pro and had various expensive(ish) 'gaming' headsets.

Back
Top Bottom