Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

are those just powdered meal replacements or real food?

They're actual food. There's the odd powdered drink like instant coffee, or isotonic juice, but rest is "proper" food.

Also got a little something for some more folding at home. Rather surprised how darn cool this little thing is compared to the older blower designs.

cLVCTBql.jpg

8ENo4W4l.jpg

They're actual food. There's the odd powdered drink like instant coffee, or isotonic juice, but rest is "proper" food.

You've got to watch out for the salt. MRE's often have quite high levels of salt because they are expecting soldiers eating them to be working hard, sweating, and needing their salt levels replaced.

Also got a little something for some more folding at home. Rather surprised how darn cool this little thing is compared to the older blower designs.

cLVCTBql.jpg

8ENo4W4l.jpg

My 2070 super runs stupidly cool. Well made cards

You've got to watch out for the salt. MRE's often have quite high levels of salt because they are expecting soldiers eating them to be working hard, sweating, and needing their salt levels replaced.

Oh yeah! I know the yankee ones are packed with it.

My 2070 super runs stupidly cool. Well made cards

The little thing is idling at 28 Degrees, while the Titan is running full pelt in CUDA rendering.

Seriously impressive with both in there. Plus it's quiet, happy days.

I'm glad NVIDIA improved the coolers, not a big fan of open fan ones dumping hot air back into the chassis; but it's a big improvement.
Excited to see what NV, and AMD do for their next big launches.

WbbIF7y.png

Oh yeah! I know the yankee ones are packed with it.

The little thing is idling at 28 Degrees, while the Titan is running full pelt in CUDA rendering.

Seriously impressive with both in there. Plus it's quiet, happy days.

I'm glad NVIDIA improved the coolers, not a big fan of open fan ones dumping hot air back into the chassis; but it's a big improvement.
Excited to see what NV, and AMD do for their next big launches.

WbbIF7y.png

My 2070 super idles at 24c overclocked. Whilst gaming it never hits over 60c.

My old 1080 would idle around 40c and hit 85c whilst gaming and it was a decent card made by msi.

They may not have made massive improvements in performance but they certainly did in efficiency.

My 2070 super idles at 24c overclocked. Whilst gaming it never hits over 60c.

My old 1080 would idle around 40c and hit 85c whilst gaming and it was a decent card made by msi.

They may not have made massive improvements in performance but they certainly did in efficiency.

It’s impressive for a “reference” cooler. Let’s hope the new generation is leaps better in all aspects.

Been buying some things lately and got these for now. Some stuff from IKEA, message boards (not in picture), accessories for said boards in the picture, a medicine pill dispenser, some candles and the drawers the monitor is now standing on.

sm2tnTD.jpg

Then this BB unit in Lego for some fun building later on. Might build it in the next couple days, or wait for all the rest to arrive before, but that would mean about a month long wait... hmmm :p

x4PN8IH.jpg

New mouse mat to add to the setup.

The new cooler master MP510 XL. It has a pretty coarse texture which I like. Still needs to flatten out around the edges.

DSCF8362.jpg

DSCF8369.jpg

glow in the dark logo

DSCF8370.jpg

dat weave

DSCF8363.jpg

The new cooler master MP510 XL. It has a pretty coarse texture which I like. Still needs to flatten out around the edges.

DSCF8362.jpg

Why does one require a splashproof mousemat?? ;):eek:

DSCF8363.jpg
Having them 2 wires running right across the whole desk from the mouse & keyboard would drive me nuts if my desk was that tidy
Please buy a wireless keyboard & mouse ;)

That why I keep my desk looking like a crap pile :o:D

Having them 2 wires running right across the whole desk from the mouse & keyboard would drive me nuts if my desk was that tidy
Please buy a wireless keyboard & mouse ;)

That why I keep my desk looking like a crap pile :o:D

I decided against wireless with my peripherals, wired is just so much better except for the wires of course. I have some grommets coming that will allow for a hole in the desk close to the mouse mat, making this a lot neater.

Back
Top Bottom