Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Lol someone else said the same thing :D looks like it ! But actually says "iDeer Life"! What that means I have no clue :D

Who cares, have a beer when on it :)
Most exercise bikes are becoming harder by the day to get hold of

Honestly I might just shave mines off it's long af and I'm in need of a haircut, It's unsightly.

Shaved mine off the other day. So much easier and cleaner

Good time to try a new hair cut, time for it to grow if it goes bad :D

I said that at work before the lockdown, shave it to No.1, let it grow, by the time you can come out, it will be the right length.

Yep, my logic - hardly going anywhere at the moment and won’t be the only idiot with a funky haircut for the next few months.

Used to have a 2 all over but now opt for a 0.5 faded (mid) in to a 2 on top.

Asked the barbers themselves for plenty of tips and watched numerous tutorials, fairly handy generally so shouldn’t be a complete disaster. Didn’t do a bad job with a 0.5, 1 and 2 grades the other week!

Always start lower and move higher. Once it’s gone it’s gone, better to do the cut twice than FUUUUU in the first minute!

Yep, my logic - hardly going anywhere at the moment and won’t be the only idiot with a funky haircut for the next few months.

Used to have a 2 all over but now opt for a 0.5 faded (mid) in to a 2 on top.

Asked the barbers themselves for plenty of tips and watched numerous tutorials, fairly handy generally so shouldn’t be a complete disaster. Didn’t do a bad job with a 0.5, 1 and 2 grades the other week!

Always start lower and move higher. Once it’s gone it’s gone, better to do the cut twice than FUUUUU in the first minute!
vaweT0O
vaweT0O.jpg

I bought some flourescent lights and stuff for my garage project, I am waiting for the rest to arrive then I'll share it so you can scratch your itch :p

Back
Top Bottom