Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

He said better than 20/20. It's almost as if people on here cannot read.

Ive always been able to read signs from distances nobody else in my company has.

My eyes could adjust to every lense he positioned in front of me and still read stuff clearly apart from the really strong ones.

Basically there's nothing wrong with my eyesight, I have a fully calibrated monitor and his shoes don't look white to me.

Which has been confirmed by white balance in his photo. So I was correct.

Anyone got any more stupid suggestions like buying second hand fitness equipment in the current climate?

Last edited:
I can see blue reflected onto a white surface? And my eyes can't see more than an arms length. When they were tested for colour perception however...

Guess people need their eyes calibrated. :p

How is this with the 4.0Ah battery? I thought they came with the 5.0Ah in the kit? I think this is the one I've been lusting over.

I bought a knock off on eBay to do 90% of work I need but for big jobs like hubs I do still need a 1002...

not the op but i use one at work. it might even be a 1001. use it over and over. day after day. think weve had it about 4 months now. its more powerful than the mahoosive 110v makita we used to use even on medium .

well balanced and nice to use even one handed. everyone whos used it has been impressed. we use 4.0ah batteries but have 2 so cant realy comment on battery life as we just swap them over all the time.

Says who?

That's how often you get a free checkup doesn't mean you need to go get it done.

Unless my eyesight has deteriorated which it hasn't I'm fine. In fact that was the first checkup I've ever had due to migraines never needed one before that.

If you wear spectacles or something then you should get tested 2 years or whenever your having eye issues whichever comes first. Those with perfect vision need not bother wasting their time.

Optometrists, Ophthalmologists, the NHS, you know, the professionals. Its more than just checking your vision.

Even if you are not aware of any problems you should have your eyes tested every 2 years. The eye test is a regular health check, which can detect underlying health problems as well as changes in your vision. It may need to be more frequent depending on you age and medical history. Your Optometrist will normally advise you when you should return for your next eye test and usually they will send a reminder letter to you.
https://www.visionexpress.com/customer-services/faqs

But hey, what do they know, eh?

Also, congrats on having absolutely average vision.

Sonny is OCUK’s very own Trump.

“I have the best eyes, they’re great eyes, absolutely beautiful eyes, they work better than everyone else’s”
*Like*

How does PS know his eyes haven't deteriorated if he hasn't been in 3 years? :confused:

Is this a serious question?

I can still read signs from 1000 yards away. If I no longer could read stuff like many on here seem to be having issues with better than 20/20 equating to equal to 20/20 then I'd go get my eyes tested. Maybe they should do an ocuk group eye test where they can see who is the biggest beta? I'm guessing it would be 1 of the 2 that had issues with me having a pink mouse. How do they know it's not white or red? Their eyes clearly need checking as they are having issues reading sentences from 2 feet away.

Please keep posting PS, it's very entertaining for the rest of us during lockdown

:D:D

Anyway, I've just bought this:

POhy0SI.jpg
p0YGCuw.jpg
DXGX1zN.jpg

The definitely charcoal grey black Elite Series 2 controller. :)

Was reduced by about £15, because it had "damage to the packaging only." Turned up with a perfect box, where one side had had its original tape cut and needed re-taping. Still getting used to it, however it is night and day for playing R6 compared to the standard controller. The little dock is also a very nice addition. :)

ps. The controller my One X came with still looks cosmetically great. However, it had self detonated from the inside with wandering sticks, EVERYTHING THAT CAN SQUEAK DOES SQEUAK and so on.. I still have two original design controllers and they're both working perfectly fine!

Back
Top Bottom