Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

rps20161029_154246_348.jpg

Phillips hue starter kit along with some additional bulbs. A first start to home automation :cool:

Get yourself an Echo or Dot asap and enjoy!

Picked up a Magic Keyboard and Magic Mouse 2 for the office so I can use my MBP in clamshell mode

3oiN75g.jpg

The office is slowly coming together in the new house, got some more furniture coming today and then some canvas prints and it will be done. I must say the Noble chair is absolutely incredible. So so comfy, expensive but well worth it!

What tablet holder is that? :)

Get yourself an Echo or Dot asap and enjoy!

Genuinely have no need for either of those!

I figured I'd try a new pair of bluetooth earphones as I lost the tips to my Bienna QY8. These got rave reviews on Amazon for sound quality...

rps20161029_201252_384.jpg

Sadly I think most of those owners have broken ears. The sound is nowhere near as good as the Bienna. I have ripped open the packaging, so not sure if they will accept a return, but I'm going to just buy another QY8 pair.

Also a HDD/SSD dock :p

Hyper X Cloud 2's - I'm aware their are different leagues of headphones but for my needs these are spot on!

Bought a pair a few months ago. Only use is a gaming headset to me but I find the mic is great, fine for music, vocals are good to my ears, nice and comfy with some good features on there and they're certainly worth their money. :)

Bought a pair a few months ago. Only use is a gaming headset to me but I find the mic is great, fine for music, vocals are good to my ears, nice and comfy with some good features on there and they're certainly worth their money. :)

I agree with all of the above! The first comment on TS was how my mic sounded much better :)

I figured I'd try a new pair of bluetooth earphones as I lost the tips to my Bienna QY8. These got rave reviews on Amazon for sound quality...

Sadly I think most of those owners have broken ears. The sound is nowhere near as good as the Bienna. I have ripped open the packaging, so not sure if they will accept a return, but I'm going to just buy another QY8 pair.

I have those headphones, they are loud and tinney but only to use temporarily till I figure out what bluetooth speaker to use for my running and training. I was using a Jabra Pulse but they broke for the 4th time!

Decided to get them RMA and just gonna sell them on.
Am interested in that bluetooth headphone you said - QY8

Might invest in some. Do they fit snugly and not move about loads?

I've got those earphones too. Not the best sound but for the price I won't complain. I only use them for running and they stay snug in my ears while doing so.

Back
Top Bottom