Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

It's very much a case of purchasing an item of furniture to suit a desired need.

So in the case of a corner sofa we're talking function over form. To assemble and arrange a two piece suite in a room takes a greater degree of thought and effort than simply sticking a soft squashy thing in the corner of the room. It's basic and quick.

Much the same way a chav eats at KFC/McDonalds they don't have the desire/effort to strive for something better.

Ah ok, so its a case of you having a different definition of 'chav' than me. Theres more to being a chav than being lazy, surely?

chav stands for-"council housed and violent" so what has that to do with corner sofas:confused:

Stigma? Or the people branding it, they themselves know some with them and think everyone is the same? Lewis Hamilton grew up in a council house...

Next they'll be saying only chav's has Sky TV, iPhones, Apple watches and huge TV's...

Bought and built this huge chavvy wardrobe over the weekend.

abc4_20161106_171846.jpg

abc1_20161106_171844.jpg

It's very much a case of purchasing an item of furniture to suit a desired need.

So in the case of a corner sofa we're talking function over form. To assemble and arrange a two piece suite in a room takes a greater degree of thought and effort than simply sticking a soft squashy thing in the corner of the room. It's basic and quick.

Much the same way a chav eats at KFC/McDonalds they don't have the desire/effort to strive for something better.

Lmao... what silliness.

I can't quite understand why anyone would choose form over function when it comes to furniture.

If you can find form and function then great... but that's certainly no reason to poopoo corner sofas. I want one... for comfort reasons. Both people can lay down while cuddling at the corner.

Anyone who chooses form over comfort is an idiot.

What lamps are these? I like them a lot.

Dunelm, £20 a pop :)

Had been looking for something in that style for a while. New store opened up this week and went for a browse and low & behold.

There's a black shaded version with copper coloured legs too as well as floor standing models :cool:

* Corsair K95 RGB keyboard
* Corsair Scimitar mouse
* OcUK Mega Mat XXL Premium Elite Tactical Gaming Surface

I did a before / after comparison after installing the mat. Keyboard and mouse operations were improved by 36.78% with the OcUK mouse mat.

Back
Top Bottom