Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

a4p7oXp

Sadly this is probably one of best and most useful purchases I've ever made. Babyliss Titanium foil shaver for my head and face. Shaves as close as a razor without the need for shaving oil and means I can do it when not in the shower.

*edit - link not working. Anyone know why? I just pasted the imgur url into the insert image option here*
When you upload to Imgur, copy the BB code and if you need to resize, add an h infront of the .jpg. :)

jvu9q0zh.jpg

Wanted a source of compressed air for my laser that was quiet running and figured a small compressor for an airbrush would do the job. The one I bought is quiet but not as compact as I thought lol! Plus,it's damn heavy lol. It's a twin-cylinder job with a small storage tank all inside a neat casing (about half the size of a PC case). Maybe I'll buy an airbrush at some point :)

Wanted a source of compressed air for my laser that was quiet running and figured a small compressor for an airbrush would do the job. The one I bought is quiet but not as compact as I thought lol! Plus,it's damn heavy lol. It's a twin-cylinder job with a small storage tank all inside a neat casing (about half the size of a PC case). Maybe I'll buy an airbrush at some point :)

Have you had time to see whether it holds up OK? Decent compressor has been on our upgrade list for ages but I'm way of smaller ones cycling on far too often. We have a 60W laser but don't do big batch work, much more small custom jobs.

Have you had time to see whether it holds up OK? Decent compressor has been on our upgrade list for ages but I'm way of smaller ones cycling on far too often. We have a 60W laser but don't do big batch work, much more small custom jobs.

Just taken it out the box, only powered it on to check if it works :) Has two modes - auto off @ 4bar, max pressure @ 6bar not auto stop. 35-40L/min, 3.5L air tank. Power 186W. It's quiet enough that I wouldn't worry about it running continuously (in terms of noise) but I don't need 90lbs of pressure for sure. Also noted I will have to buy a flow control valve as none is included - already ordered.

a4p7oXp

jvu9q0zh.jpg

Sadly this is probably one of best and most useful purchases I've ever made. Babyliss Titanium foil shaver for my head and face. Shaves as close as a razor without the need for shaving oil and means I can do it when not in the shower.

*edit - link not working. Anyone know why? I just pasted the imgur url into the insert image option here*

hmm I could do with something like this. How long do you get away with between shaves and does it irritate much?

hmm I could do with something like this. How long do you get away with between shaves and does it irritate much?

I usually shave my head with a razer every other day so I will probably do the same with this. Its not like clippers where you can take off a good amount of hair with it; the hair has to be around 1-2mm at most already.

I'll probably end up using it everyday as it takes about 3 minutes to shave my whole head, neck and cheeks with it.

The head lasts at least a year and you get a spare in the box so even though it was £66, I'll break even in razer costs in less than a year.

An Archer watch strap in 'Portland Orange' for my TicWatch Pro 3 (which I'm getting on well with apart from the inferior battery life compared to my previous Huawei GT2).

CK08n4r.gif

From Amazon. Quality and comfort of the strap seems very good.

Should have got a Saniflow 33, that can cope with anything, including a pound of mashed up dundee cake.
Ha I've never heard it called that before

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom