Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

My 1 year old had a couple of close calls with spilling her juice on my AV equipment so had to buy a closed unit.

Went for a Besta and nearly died of stress putting it together, it wasn’t even hard, I’m just the least hands on person ever. Fail

Ug82t6O.jpg

My 1 year old had a couple of close calls with spilling her juice on my AV equipment so had to buy a closed unit.

Went for a Besta and nearly died of stress putting it together, it wasn’t even hard, I’m just the least hands on person ever. Fail

Ug82t6O.jpg

Bro bad news. Bottom of left draw isn’t lined up with bottom of middle draw.

Bro bad news. Bottom of left draw isn’t lined up with bottom of middle draw.

Yeah I need to adjust the doors tomorrow as they aren’t straight and the push open/close isn’t working because of it. But I was at the point of throwing tools and kicking things at the end so will sleep on it and get back tomorrow :p

I bought a hole for our kitchen wall.

143737980_10225426041576740_3217495331194175294_o.jpg

This isn't filling me with hope, I have a Besta being delivered next week!

Don’t worry. They aren’t straight as they just need adjusting at the hinges with the two adjustments screws. Will take a few minutes but flat pack furniture really gets me stressed out, always has, and at the end I’d had enough so will do the doors today

I have that same one. It's great. You'll love it.

It's great! My poor 2080 has been really put to work though so I've had to lower a fair few settings to keep games around 60fps but I'm happy to wait for new cards at this rate (and my partner will kil me if I spend more PC money any time soon!)

Literally the least child friendly setup ever. No wonder she nearly spilled her juice!

It doesn't look like that during the day :D Believe me! That's the evening look when the kids are in bed and I've tidied up to relax. It looks like a nursery during the day

Ball pits and tents are up in front of it during the day, so she literally cannot get to anything. The only reason she nearly spilled her juice on it was she keeps shaking her cup about and it flies everywhere :D

It doesn't look like that during the day :D Believe me! That's the evening look when the kids are in bed and I've tidied up to relax. It looks like a nursery during the day

Ball pits and tents are up in front of it during the day, so she literally cannot get to anything. The only reason she nearly spilled her juice on it was she keeps shaking her cup about and it flies everywhere :D

I can relate to this. To keep the little one out I went with the Ikea Fjallbo TV unit as it is enclosed by only by a grille, so you can still use remote controls and get airflow into the unit for the all the AV equipment like STB, PS4 etc. It's been pretty good.

Never take the speaker grille off your floor standers if you value them at all. Also watch out for toys into the hole in the sub if it has one. You may think you're safe but the moment you think that is the moment something gets broken as they figured it out faster than you could protect it...

Back
Top Bottom