Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Would this be a good read as someone who doesnt know a thing about stars or space etc just looks interesting to me :)

It is very well illustrated and full of explanatory charts so is readable for those without much knowledge but all the start charts with pictures will probably be too much to take in. If you take the price into consideration then you are on to a winner with enough in there to whet the appetite for more.

It is very well illustrated and full of explanatory charts so is readable for those without much knowledge but all the start charts with pictures will probably be too much to take in. If you take the price into consideration then you are on to a winner with enough in there to whet the appetite for more.
You could almost say that the sky is the limit? :p:D

A mifi router to replace the dodgy £7 3G dongle from China in the car. Expected to be using the WiFi part of it for the car stereo, but connecting it to the USB results in it acting like a wired network adapter, didn't expect that, which was nice.

rps20161109_220707.jpg

Any good? What are the speeds like? Looking for something to put a spare data sim I have in, cost?

Probably should, but we did the whole thing (laminate, carpet, paint, edging, blind etc.) for about £250. Would be £700ish to use proper wood and this stuff has 20y guarantee.

These are floor boards btw, I don't mean laminate on a roll.

Looking at that floor, I wouldn't lay it again either :p

What's wrong with it?

Last edited:
Ive seen writeups of people who sanded down normal floorboards, took a lot of time and polishing with a machine to look any good. I imagine its easy to just get splinters and a mess. I like the idea not the effort, currently sanding off edges of some very old boards to go below underlay, it adds friction and wear if left rough otherwise

Any good? What are the speeds like? Looking for something to put a spare data sim I have in, cost?

It's the HUAWEI E5330.

It supports HSPA+ from what I read, but I have a 200MB free a month PayG sim in there, so can't really test it willy nilly :p

It seems to load everything fast though, just like 3G on a phone. Was £27. The wireless hotspot on it works flawlessly, and the smartphone app for it is rather excellent I must say.

Back
Top Bottom