Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

I got some oil for my Bugatti Chiron.

rps20161121_200554_495.jpg

Went a bit mad for discs last week (which means I've spent more on them in the last month or so than the rest of the year).

bdsdec2016.jpg

I'm especially happy to see the "Place promised in our early days/Voices of a distant star" set as I pre-ordered that back in May, May 2013.

American Hustle was picked up when I went to get my prescription from Poundland (it's next door so I pop in and have a look at the DVD's* whilst waiting).

And the jug is a Brita one, it worked out cheaper to buy the pack with a jug and 12 carts than just buying the carts for our tassimo.

*I've got a few I'd been looking for from there.

2 x 4K Blurays for £1 :O

HOcwRBhh.jpg

I purchased the 6 film set from Amazon, and sold the ones I didn't want for around a tenner each, to people I know mostly.

People got a good deal compared to RRP, and I got a steal :P

Went a bit mad for discs last week (which means I've spent more on them in the last month or so than the rest of the year).

[IG]http://www.werewolvesforhire.co.uk//images/ocuk/random/bdsdec2016.jpg[/IMG]

I'm especially happy to see the "Place promised in our early days/Voices of a distant star" set as I pre-ordered that back in May, May 2013.

American Hustle was picked up when I went to get my prescription from Poundland (it's next door so I pop in and have a look at the DVD's* whilst waiting).

And the jug is a Brita one, it worked out cheaper to buy the pack with a jug and 12 carts than just buying the carts for our tassimo.

*I've got a few I'd been looking for from there.

Top left -- yes. I remain sceptical about the rest. Probably too old for Samurai Flamenco. :p

Back
Top Bottom